The Grim Reaper has arrived

RubbeRoomStudio

Reaction score
Hello agan, everybody... how have you all been? i finally finished the grim reaper puppet i started a few weeks ago... i'm not going to ramble on any more details here are the pictures:

picture 1

picture 2

picture 3

OK then... with that out of the way, i'm gonna ramble now... ramble, ramble, ramble... i try to be funny sometimes... Please let me know what you all think...

travellingpat

Reaction score
WOW! Was that supposed to look like the one from that show on Cartoon Network? Cause it does!

RubbeRoomStudio

Reaction score
At first it didn't, then it did... Then i didn't want it to... But it did anyway... i'm going to say i was "influenced subconcoiusly by the show"... mainly because i watch it, partly because i thought it would be cool to have a grim reaper puppet... Thanks for the compliments!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I love them. That is so cool. Keep up the good work and show us some more pic when you get through doing what your going to do with him.

Blink

Reaction score
Beautiful puppet! I like him alot.

ChinoXL

Reaction score
I'm loving this Grim Reaper puppet. It looks unique and i like that it looks like it's out of a cartoon. Chino, our robot was influence by Astroboy - can't wait to see more pictures of your puppets