1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

"The Green Album" track list and album artwork

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by TheMonsterAteMe, Jun 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

2. brkndwnbus

brkndwnbus Active Member

3. muppetsliveon

muppetsliveon Member

im going to buy the cd then im going to order james' shirt just because it looks so cool and close to the cd cover.
    frogboy4 likes this.
  4. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

Amazon has samples of all 12 songs! Listen HERE
    The Wishing Song is my favorite. Loved Gonzo's rendition and I enjoy a band with the talent to make an up-tempo ballad. The album sounds great, but it does dip into a few too many somber moments for my Muppety taste. However, that's just the difference between an A+ and the A- that I give this album from what I've heard. Great job! Let's hope it inspires a sequel!
    theprawncracker likes this.
  5. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

seriously? i post the link to all the samples of the Green album and nobody responds? this is a dead day for the forum. :eek:
  6. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

that is awesome i want this cd so bad...it will be the first physical album ive bought in a while
    frogboy4 likes this.
  7. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I dont know yet if I will buy this or not. I may just buy a few individual songs. I only know who four of these bands are. (too bad I cant listen to the samplease on my phone)
  8. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

You can hear each sample on the Amazon MP3 app if you type in the individual artists and track listings (ie - The Wishing Song The Airborne Toxic Event or Weezer Rainbow Connection) , but the album itself doesn't pop up. Very strange.
  9. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

This sounds awesome! Thanks for posting, Jamie! :)
    frogboy4 likes this.
  10. Muppet Loverr

Muppet Loverr Member

the whole album has a 1:30 previews n every song on iTunes. :)
  11. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Those iTunes samples had me sold. I'm totally ordering this in the next few days.
  12. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

well i preorderd mine of amazon hopefully amazon works...been having issues with them....now just need Jamie's shirt to match
    frogboy4 likes this.
  13. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

Well, I finally went ahead and ordered the fan package that they offered with the shirt (sorry, Jamie. I will buy your shirt when it's online though! :super:) and poster. I just hope I can find a spot for the poster when I get it!
  14. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.