The Great MC Fandom Exchange Month

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
OK so, I just got this idea today since almost everybody is out of school, so lots of people will have more time to do it. All this month we can list all the fandoms that we're a part of, be it music, movies, TV, etc. You tag someone and the tagged person has to experience at least one thing from the list for at least an hour, they come back here and give their thoughts and then they tag another member, and so on.

So, i'll go first. Some stuff i'm into:
  • Doctor Who (mostly the revived 2005-present era)
  • Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, it's a weird Netflix show created by Tina Fey
  • Parks and Rec, if you haven't watched it you should
  • Bob's Burgers (season 2 onward)
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender (the cartoon, not that terrible live action movie)
  • Broadway stuff: Hamilton, Book Of Mormon, Falsettos, Avenue Q
Note: Please don't tag someone that you know is already into most of the same stuff you are.

Oh, and i'm gonna tag @Old Thunder

Old Thunder

Reaction score
While I'm off watching Hamilton or something like that, I'll leave my own thing here. I may be pushing the line, but I'm gonna tag two people and all I want is for you to listen to my favorite album of all time:

@Pig's Laundry @Froggy Fool check out Bruce Dickinson's The Chemical Wedding. I know you two aren't very big fans of metal but I hope you can get something more than that out of this album.

And I'll tag @gavry3 because he needs to listen to more Buckethead.

Hopefully this isn't overstepping PL's plans much.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
While I'm off watching Hamilton or something like that, I'll leave my own thing here. I may be pushing the line, but I'm gonna tag two people and all I want is for you to listen to my favorite album of all time:

@Pig's Laundry @Froggy Fool check out Bruce Dickinson's The Chemical Wedding. I know you two aren't very big fans of metal but I hope you can get something more than that out of this album.

And I'll tag @gavry3 because he needs to listen to more Buckethead.

Hopefully this isn't overstepping PL's plans much.
Yeah, it's alright this one time, but if everyone tagged more than one person at a time than we'd run out of people pretty quickly.
Alright, will check that out.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
It's somewhere between an 8.5 and 9 on an out of 10 scale.

Good play. I enjoyed it. A few parts got boring (mainly Act II) but overall very well crafted. It's huge though.

I like how Hamilton starts out a hero, ends up falling in Act II yet near the end regains his footing before his demise.

Very nicely done.