The GelflingWaldo Files Online

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Want a daily dose of Muppety fun? Check out the new GelflingWaldo Files.
http://gelflingwaldo.blogspot.com/
I have started my own little blog to post the Muppet happenings that are on my mind with the world. The GelflingWaldo Files is a place you can find all the greatest and latest Muppet, Fraggle, Sesame, and Henson happenings on the web (second only to MuppetCentral). Stop on by and read the daily posts, and feel free to leave comments on any of them if you like. Something new will be posted each and every day (to the best of my physical ability). News, reviews, reactions, commentary, information, whatever I can think of. Each day will bring a new surprise and adventure. I hope you enjoy what I end up sharing and find it useful, informative, and fun. So surf over and check it out.

Bookmark the page and check back each day for tons of fun!

http://gelflingwaldo.blogspot.com/

christyb

Reaction score
Ohhh...Nice. Thanks Gelflingwaldo! I'm checking it out now!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Thanks for the positive responces so far. This is turning into a fun project (just over a week now). Keep checking back because each day something new will be posted. I'm still working on getting more pictures and other media (video/audio downloads) ready for future bits. Hope you all enjoy checking out the blog from time to time.

FYI - Tomorrows bit is already up (about 5 hours early).

Vic Romano

Reaction score
That's a great looking site, man! Nice work, I just added it to my favorites.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
More updates continue to be added to the files - Muppets on SNL, More Mother Goose Stories on DVD, Fraggle Rock DVD Campaign, and more. Keep checking back, as each day something new is shared with the world. There's a lot more coming in the days to come!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Help Emmet Otter

An update from The GelflingWaldo Files: After 15 days of bringing you daily information, The GelflingWaldo Files calls Henson fans to band together once again. HIT Entertainment has said that “Emmet Otter’s Jug-Band Christmas" is going to be rereleased for this Christmas.But if you want to see Emmet given the proper DVD treatment please visit the Files today and find you how you can Get "Emmet Otter" The Proper Way!

christyb

Reaction score
I'm lovin' your files GelflingWaldo. Keep 'em coming!!!!!

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
christyb said:
I'm lovin' your files GelflingWaldo. Keep 'em coming!!!!!
Thanks.:smile: I'm glad you enjoy them. And I'm working to keep something new and fresh coming each day. If you enjoy the files spread the word, the more people reading the merrier. :wink:

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Another update from the files, surf over and check it all out. News of Henson & "Elbo Elf: P.M.O.C", One year with Disney, The GelflingWaldo Files, a fun maze game, The Muppets on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, an update on Palisades' Sesame Figures, and much more! So be sure to check us out - something new everyday!