The Geek Hierarchy

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Here it is - The Geek Hierarchy.

Notice that Muppet fan doesn't even show up...not sure if that mean were just not 'geek' or if it means that the erotic Furry fanfic writers are makin' fun of us!!

Beebers

Reaction score
*raises hand*

Um, professor, I'm reading the chart and, I appear to qualify for the lower rows of zee graph . . . that stuff at the bottom . . . I'm what? Banned from zee class? Is that like being . . . fired? Cool. I have to run, got some reading to do . . .

:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

Whatever

Reaction score
What about belief in reincarnation? Seriously, if they ever went to my church, they would have to rewrite that chart.

Whatever

Reaction score
Here's its website. I get my kicks from seeing how bizarre they manage to sound, how many times my parents are mentioned, and whether my dad has been sainted yet. (Seriously, they sainted one lady and my dad was disgusted, mostly I think because they didn't give him the honor)
http://www.unitymemphis.org

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
:sing:
We are the losers, my friends
We'll keep on fighting till the end
We are the losers
We are the losers
No time for champions
'Cause we are the losers
Of the world!

That geek hierarchy looks like my to-do list! :zany:

Whatever

Reaction score
Hera, your avatar is from "Run Lola Run" right? How cool! I've seen that movie! I've got some cool links about it in English if you're interested!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
In my eyes, we're all losers.
gee thanks chris...............

i like watching star trek, but does that consider me a geek?.......one good look at me and you would think i'd be in a fraternity drinking beer everynight and hitting on as many girls as possible......

ryan