The Funny Picture Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Why is superman Kermit holding an Atari? That's kinda random :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It's Kermit's tribute to Christopher Reeve and the first 4 Superman movies.....
You have to be more specific than that...what's an Atari got to do with Superman? I don't know anything about the movies...:embarrassed:

robodog

Reaction score
You have to be more specific than that...what's an Atari got to do with Superman? I don't know anything about the movies...:embarrassed:
Well there was a Superman Atari game. That's the only explaination I can think of.

snichols1973

Reaction score

The first 3 Christopher Reeve movies debuted in 1978, 1980, and 1983; and Superman III featured a scene that resembled a video game where the main villain attacked Superman by launching rockets, and some of the sound effects were borrowed from the Atari 2600 version of Pac-Man....

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score

If you did watch the first three Superman films, you would'a got the joke. :skeptical:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
So it's a crime now to ask for a joke to be explained? Never got that memo. :stick_out_tongue: