The Froggyguard (fan fiction)

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Title: The Froggyguard

Characters: Kermit The Frog, Miss Piggy, Robin The Frog, Clifford, Pepe The King Prawn, JP Grosse (mentioned only), Skeeter (mentioned only).

Pairings: Slight Kermit/Piggy, Clifford/Skeeter is implied.

Author's notes: I'm surprised someone hasn't thought to do this already. I was considering turning this into a full-length fic, but given the adult content in the actual movie of The Bodyguard, I decided to slice this down into an epic that is a one shot and very deep anyhow without being over-adult. Plus, I really hate my other fan fiction, it being too similar to what I got the story from and am discontinuing it. However, this will prosper even if it is just a one-shot, here we go! Also, I took a little creative license here and there, enjoy!
There she was, Miss Piggy, the songstress he'd had to protect. She was the very reason his one arm was in a sling, having taken a bullet for her...But, he did exactly what he'd been assigned to do, protect her. He had his good arm around her frog son, Robin. He'd gotten quite attached to the little guy, maybe it was a frog thing.

“Robin dear, go to the plane please.” Miss Piggy looked over at him.

The little frog nodded and ran to the plane, leaving his mother and her now former bodyguard alone on the platform.

“Kermit, he's got white hair!” She was about to start whining.

“Piggy, he's very good.”

“Yes, but did you have to get moi an old man?”

Kermit let himself smile, “I don't trust you.”

Piggy laughed and smiled herself, but, her smile and laughter soon faded, “Yeah, well, let's get this over with...Kiss me.”

Kermit pulled her into a hug with his good arm and gave her a light kiss on the cheek. “Good-bye Piggy.”

“Good-bye Kermit...” Piggy gently pulled away from him and made her way onto the plane.

Kermit stepped back and looked up at the plane to see Robin waving good-bye, he lifted his good arm to also wave good-bye.

“Are you alright mom?” Robin looked over at Piggy.

“Yes dear...just fine...” Piggy took a breath in order to fight the tears she was feeling coming on.

The plan was going to start up, she had a gig soon, she had to be on time, but, she just wasn't going to leave Kermit with a half-hearted good-bye!

“Wait!” Piggy yelled and the pilot ceased taking off.

Then, Piggy ran off of the plane, as fast as she could and back down to Kermit and this time, they shared a passionate kiss, one that would last for as long they needed it to, because right now, they weren't sure when, but, they would indeed meet again.

Piggy stood behind a microphone, she sighed, careful not to sigh into the mic. She was on a stage, a particular stage, one at the 'C+P Music Factory', a nightclub owned by her dear friends, Clifford and Pepe The King Prawn. She had performed here for the first time, just when she was starting out, even before Clifford gave her demo tape to his girlfriend's uncle, that was before she was signed to Grosse Records all because of Clifford convincing JP to take one listen to her demo.

The curtain was closed and she was about to be introduced to a small crowd of her adoring fans, this was her come back, this was what she wanted...wasn't it? Sighing again, she knew that it wasn't, what she wanted was someone short, green and handsome...she wanted Kermit.

“How y'all doin' tonight?” She heard Clifford start to work the crowd.

“We are hoping very good ho'kay!” Pepe joined in, “We have a very especial treat for you,”

“That's right, we've got a good friend of ours here tonight, she first performed here when she just startin' out, she's the lady of the hour, she took a little vay-cay, but her songs continued to top the charts and she's still dominating those charts, she's got this thing on lock!”

“And she knows how to ham it up ho'kay!” Pepe added with a laugh.

“Please give it up for the fantastic Miss Piggy!” Clifford and Pepe's into was done with, they were leaving the stage as the crowd really started to roar in excitement.

The curtain was raised, the darkness that had engulfed Piggy for the brief moments of Clifford and Pepe's introduction now became soft blue lights, thus really making the blue in her eyes pop. As her fans roars calmed down, she smiled and then finally, spoke into the microphone.

“This is dedicated to someone very close to moi's heart, he cannot be here right now, but, I hope this reaches him, one way or another,” She took the microphone off of the stand so she could hold it in her hand.

The soft blue lights faded to black and now, only a single spotlight was on Piggy, “If I should stay, I would only be in your way. So, I'll go...but I know, I'll think of you, every step of the way...And I will always love you!” Piggy took this chance to show off her range a bit.

It was after closing time at the C+P Music Factory, Piggy had just changed out of her performance dress and she left her dressing room, she was going to say good-bye to Pepe and Clifford,and then she planned to rush home to pay the sitter and put Robin to bed, as he always managed to convince the sitter to let him do so.

“Clifford? Pepe?” Piggy knocked on the door to Clifford and Pepe's office.

“Come right in girl!” Clifford said as he opened the door.

Piggy smiled in thanks and entered the room, “Thank you for tonight, if it weren't for both of vous, well, moi never would have become what moi is today!”

“You are so very welcome Piggy!” Pepe brushed his hair back, feeling very accomplished.

“You don't gotta thank us Piggy, your demo was all you!”

Piggy gave another smile, as happy as she was in one sense, she was very unhappy in another sense, not having Kermit around. But, she'd sang that song for him and even though he wasn't around right now, she knew he wouldn't want her feeling sad.

Kermit was reading the sports section of the newspaper when he came across the entertainment section of the paper and noticed the huge headline reading: “SONGSTRESS' MYSTERY DEDICATION” he then kept reading and came across a picture of Piggy singing in the very same nightclub he'd read about when he'd gotten the assignment to protect her. As the frog sipped his coffee, he smiled a bit to himself, very certain that he'd been the one she'd dedicated her song to. He would have to catch her next performance.