The Fozzie Awards.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, this is their second such event, last year they did something similar called "The Snuffy Awards".

The one thing I question is... As hardcore Muppet fans... Shouldn't they be called the "Fred" Awards instead?
*Reference to the TMS S4 episode starring Phyllis George. :fanatic:

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
This was a good award show like the Snuffy awards, I am glad & kind of surprise they got Kathy Mullen but, I am not complaining.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I really like that they were able to get Julianne Buescher and Noel MacNeal.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
One must wonder why Peter Linz was casually hanging out with Miss Piggy. I wonder what they have planned.

"Elmo" has me stitches.
Yeah I definitely wasn't expecting that. Nor was I expecting Kathy Mullen to be their, but I guess they have tabs on her since they've interviewed her before.

It'd be cool if they could get Dave Goelz or Steve Whitmire next year, or even Caroll Spinney could be nice.

All in all, the cameos were all funny and Lolly Lardpop and Frogfan76 always put a smile on my face.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I finished watching it feeling quite happy :big_grin: :smile:

There was a lot to like and while the editing (which I believe they have fixed since I watched it) was really annoying, it was so good to see people from all sides of the Muppet community take part.

As both Piggy and himself, Eric Jacobson was the absolute stand out.