The Fourth Fantastic and Fun Official Muppet Central Forum Awards (Round Four!)

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh man! MC Awards! This is the awesomest thing ever. Believe it or not, the other day I was thinking, I wonder when we are gonna do another one of these things?
I will vote soon... maybe I will do it now so I don't forget! And I will email them to my main prawn cracker.

Pork

Reaction score
This is awesome. I haven't participated in one of these before. Looks like fun!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey gang, as you may have noticed, the first page of the thread has been edited to say that the end of voting date has been changed to FEBRUARY 8, 2008 so please have your votes in! The ceremony will take place the following Saturday night! Thanks! :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Too bad Vic's too busy at the moment, he did a rather nice job at designing the awards last time, didn't he?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Too bad Vic's too busy at the moment, he did a rather nice job at designing the awards last time, didn't he?
Oh heck yes he did. They were, to say the very least INCREDIBLE. It's a shame we can't get him back for this round...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh heck yes he did. They were, to say the very least INCREDIBLE. It's a shame we can't get him back for this round...
It'd still be nice if we could get somebody in general to actually design us some awards for this one too. I'd volunteer, but I know mine would NEVER measure up to the quality of Vic's.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
It'd still be nice if we could get somebody in general to actually design us some awards for this one too. I'd volunteer, but I know mine would NEVER measure up to the quality of Vic's.
Yeah that's true. So if anyone would like to volunteer their Photoshop skills, please, let me know.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Maybe Claudia could do it? She's pretty handy with them there computer graphics. Plus she would be honoured to have been asked.

Erine81981

Reaction score
By the way, Kyle. Who is that character in your current avator? He looks so cute.
He's a monster from a new series (that i don't think has started yet) called "Panwapa." His name is on my signature. He's really a cute characters and hope to hear more about the show. His preformer is Kevin and i just love the voice he gave him too.