The Fluffets

Fluffets

Reaction score
I guess no one's interested in my work, I try making these threads but when I try to show my stuff I get no attention. *sigh*

Melonpool

Reaction score
Maybe a brief synopsis would help? I know what you mean, though. I did a webcomic for years and the few fans I had weren;t exactly the most vocal... but they were there.

I've always operated under the idea that I'd keep doing what made me happy and other would find it. It just takes time.

Steve

Fluffets

Reaction score
Maybe a brief synopsis would help? I know what you mean, though. I did a webcomic for years and the few fans I had weren;t exactly the most vocal... but they were there.

I've always operated under the idea that I'd keep doing what made me happy and other would find it. It just takes time.

Steve
Ta, but what do you mean synopsis?

Melonpool

Reaction score
I looked at the first three or four of your videos and really couldn't tell what was going on. I wouldn't show everything I'd ever done -- maybe just 2 or 3 of your best work. You could write up something like:

My character Arthur sings along to "Blue Moon"
link

Arthur tries to get mail out of the mailbox with disastrous results
link

Something like that.

Fluffets

Reaction score
I looked at the first three or four of your videos and really couldn't tell what was going on. I wouldn't show everything I'd ever done -- maybe just 2 or 3 of your best work. You could write up something like:

My character Arthur sings along to "Blue Moon"
link

Arthur tries to get mail out of the mailbox with disastrous results
link

Something like that.
Right k, I don't think I can edit it now but I'll see what I can do.

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
I watched over half of them. I think it would help to be a little more selective and give descriptions next time to get more interest. I know Henson started out performing with songs, but I'd like to see what you come up with just using puppets, conversation and no music. Could be fun! Keep it up.

Fluffets

Reaction score
I watched over half of them. I think it would help to be a little more selective and give descriptions next time to get more interest. I know Henson started out performing with songs, but I'd like to see what you come up with just using puppets, conversation and no music. Could be fun! Keep it up.
Thanks, someday I'll have to use my really good quality camera too, I did make a video with it but had to take it down cuz of copytights with the song, when I'm lazy I use the webcam, and I'm still trying to develop character personalities.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
In my opinion, it's pretty good, although a bit quiet. Just try to raise your voice a bit.

Scooterthegofer

Reaction score
I like the Fluffets, see a lot of places you could go with them IF (and that's a big if:wink:) you:
-Get the camera a bit farther away. (I couldn't understand what was happening)
-Make a puppet stage that you can hide behind, AND:
-Get some other performers. (I know your secret. How? The fact that there's never more than one character in a scene at once.:wink:)

All in all, pretty good!

And one final note: It's not the puppet, it's what you do with it. Keep using sock puppets.

Thanks for taking the time to listen.

Hope this helps,

Scooterthegofer