The fate of Play with Me Sesame

FragglettesMom

Reaction score
Does anyone know what became of "Play with me Sesame" (I think that was the correct name of the show) that was on at 7am central time on Noggin?

jake

Reaction score
Tiny Planets

No need for that to be a half hour show! It looks like it is a permanant move.

ssetta

Reaction score
I actually heard that it's only for the month of April, but I'm not sure....

I mean, Noggin doesn't even like Sesame Street anymore, because they are no longer owned by Sesame Workshop. They like more modern things, like this Tiny Planets.

wildirishrose

Reaction score
You're right Tiny Planets is on just for the month of April in the "Play with me Sesame" time slot. They are having a celebrate Explorer's month or something like that

jake

Reaction score
Thanks for that news. I'm sure it won't be long however until PWMS is gone and also Sesame Street on Noggin. I hope not thought. My son LOVES Play with me Sesame. If they do get rid of it I hope another network will pick it up. Probably not possible.

wildirishrose

Reaction score
I hope they keep it. I have Tivo'd and burned a majority of the 1, 2,3 Sesame episodes for when we are in rerun mania with the new SS skits later this year. But SS is so mainstream and great for that channel I hate to see them discontinue it.

P

Philo and Gunge

It's gone, trust me. Noggin would rather air stupid CGI cartoons about furry aliens.