The "Explain Your Avatar" Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Great! I am so glad I was born in the last decade of the twenith century. If I was in the 21st century, I probably would not make it very far to middle school. A harder time I guess! Plopper was supposed to bring back nostalgia for Simpsons fans because don't forget... he appeared in the Simpsons Movie. I kind of smiled at the end of the new Simpsons episode "Pork and Burns" that Homer now has his very first pet pig just as long as he takes of it and controls the ornery farm animal.
Thank you!

jobi71

Reaction score
In general I have been interested in the periphery Muppets. I love the main cast as well, but when and whenever Annie Sue or Baskerville etc. showed up I was pleased. Keep in mind when The Muppet Show first season aired I was either 5 or 6. One or both of my parents would watch it with me. We each picked Muppets to be our stand-in (not necessarily our favorite Muppet, but who we would be if a Muppet). Mine was Zoot. He was blue and played the saxophone. That was enough for me. My Dad is a scientist, so of course he was Bunsen. My Mom's quote: "I do the laundry so I guess I am Hilda". My Grandmother was over visiting (she had watched the show with me as well) and commented "How come I do not have a Muppet?" The episode that night was Milton Berle - where Zelda Rose and her singing owl was featured. From then on Zelda was known in my house as Grandma Muppet. Until I owned the Muppet Show 2 album and I learned her name was Zelda. The end.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Current picture is Chuck Schuldiner from Death. The picture honestly I think sums me up pretty well... don't know why but it does. Plus it just looks cool so there's that as well. :stick_out_tongue:

jobi71

Reaction score
I photoshopped Mildred Huxtetter and George the Janitor and this came out and I don't know whether I should be proud or not.
G
Well that certainly is....ummm...something. Perhaps it is the son George and Mildred never spoke of.

gravy

Reaction score
This is just a bird Muppet from the Ed Sullivan Show

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I HTFfied my avatar now that I'm back to being a huge fanatic of that show (it didn't take me long, I know). Since Valentine's Day is coming up I decided to put sweet little Cuddles giving his girlfriend Giggles a Valentine's Day present. In the words of Church Lady
"Well ain't that special?"

gravy

Reaction score
Switching mine to a picture I photoshopped with Thog in The Muppet Valentine Show and cropped out whatshername hugging him and drew in the rest of his arm.

switching it back on Thursday, feel free to use this photo for yourself.

Last edited: