The "Explain Your Avatar" Thread

Schfifty

Reaction score
Welp, i've temporarily modified my avatar for Halloween:

I also plan to change it next month for Thanksgiving and then for Christmas.
Back to the ol' proto-Oscar the Grouch, eh? What made you decide to revert to that one again?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Back to the ol' proto-Oscar the Grouch, eh? What made you decide to revert to that one again?
Well, I was thinking about changing it, but people on Youtube have started to recognize me from here because I use the same avatar on both websites. So I guess it's kind of become my signature thing now, lol.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
What's your channel name
Well, I was thinking about changing it, but people on Youtube have started to recognize me from here because I use the same avatar on both websites. So I guess it's kind of become my signature thing now, lol.

gravy

Reaction score
I changed mine to George the Janitor because I got bored. It's as simple as that.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I changed mine to Homer and Plopper from The Simpsons Movie. The username "Twisted Tails" would explain that pigs are supposed to have curvy twisted tails.

Oh and yeah... Plopper a.k.a Spider Pig returned again in the episode Pork and Burns

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I changed mine to Homer and Plopper from The Simpsons Movie. The username "Twisted Tails" would explain that pigs are supposed to have curvy twisted tails.

Oh and yeah... Plopper a.k.a Spider Pig returned again in the episode Pork and Burns
Nice! I really like it.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Nice! I really like it.
Great! I am so glad I was born in the last decade of the twenith century. If I was in the 21st century, I probably would not make it very far to middle school. A harder time I guess! Plopper was supposed to bring back nostalgia for Simpsons fans because don't forget... he appeared in the Simpsons Movie. I kind of smiled at the end of the new Simpsons episode "Pork and Burns" that Homer now has his very first pet pig just as long as he takes of it and controls the ornery farm animal.