1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The end of Playhouse Disney Live at WDW

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by FlutterSnuggle, Aug 12, 2007.

1. wwfpooh

wwfpooh New Member

And felt in the same Muppet spirit.
  2. PHDGrady

PHDGrady New Member

I registered in this forum specifically to reply to this thread.

Bear, and his Big Blue House, have been a HUGE part of my life for the last 5 years. I had the honor of performing with him on a daily basis at Disney's California Adventure for years. Better still, I got to close the show with him out there. As far as I know, I was the last person on stage with Bear.

I do the current Playhouse Disney show, with the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It. Is. Not. The. Same. I, along with my fellow puppeteers, miss Bear on a daily basis. The joke backstage is that it's ALWAYS "too soon." And we always pause when we find orange fur on someone's clothes (cause that stuff never goes away! It's a badge of honor!)

Anyway. I just thought I'd share in the love that we all have for Bear =) All the best, everyone!
  3. AAO

AAO Member

It's good to see that you guys out there miss him as much as we do here in FL... :) Question... does Bear still hang around there? Y'know, just in case...?
  4. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

5. Elmo The Second

Elmo The Second New Member

Wow I love bear in the big blue house. My favorite was always Treelo! He or she [i have no idea] was so funny
  6. AAO

AAO Member

Treelo was a boy.
  7. PHDGrady

PHDGrady New Member

Does anyone have a good site to post a large video file on? As a youtube sort of thing? I have the video of the final PHD in California. I also have some bear-cam footage, though not sure if that's kosher to post =) I'd love to share it with you! I'll have to find out the file size and let you know. It's big... high quality and all 22 minutes.
  8. Teenager's

Teenager's Member

I'd Love to see both of those videos. Would you be opposed to breaking it up into shorter bits on youtube? or is it also to large of a file for that?
  9. muppets2

muppets2 New Member