"The Electric Company" on SesameWorkshop.com

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... All I got was a generic home page stating "Detecting Flash..."
Hope this helps somewhat.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Sorry about that. It's a Flash site, and features a blog, trivia, downloads, and a list of videos and songs (that sound a bit different than the televised versions, at least the ones I've seen).

It's so great that it's making a comeback, and hopefully there will be a new version of it by next year! If only I had the money to buy the set now. :embarrassed:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Naw man, that's s'okay.
BTW: You got the James Cocoa TMS episode handy? Posted a few questions.

Oh well, talk to you soon.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
No, I don't. Sorry. (And it's C-O-C-O. Thank you, TEC. :big_grin: )

zns

Reaction score
I just looked at the page on my school computer and it looks great. I'll have to buy the set when I get the chance. Hopefully if the sales are good, SW will consider realising some of the classic episodes of Sesame Street. :smile: :excited:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I'd rather have a clip compilation; otherwise they'd probably just put the Noggin episodes on DVD.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I didn't know Bill cosby was part of the electric company!

chpoof

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
I'd rather have a clip compilation; otherwise they'd probably just put the Noggin episodes on DVD.
I personally would prefer complete episodes, but my fear is if they put the Noggin episodes on DVD, they might be edited. That would definitely NOT make me a happy camper!

mjb1124

Reaction score
chpoof said:
I personally would prefer complete episodes, but my fear is if they put the Noggin episodes on DVD, they might be edited. That would definitely NOT make me a happy camper!
I'm hoping for complete SS episodes myself - in particular, "best of" sets containing 16-20 episodes from different eras. Let's say a different set for every period of five years, up to season 20 or maybe 25. And for what it's worth, the Electric Company DVD set contains episodes that were seen on Noggin (except for one, I think), but they're completely uncut, right down to the old PBS logo. By the way, this set is my first exposure to TEC, and I have to say it's an awesome show - I highly recommend it to any fans of classic SS.