The day Miss Piggy met Kermit the Frog

Fraggleforever

Reaction score
I know I am writing another story at the same time as this, but I have to get this out in the open.

Chapter 1.

Piggy was so excited. She was going to audition to be in a variety show. It was her dream to perform in front of people, and to become a icon. She left the farm to become a star, and maybe this could be the ticket she needed.
In the wings, she was so nervous. She practiced and practiced her song, but wasn't really sure of herself.
"Next!" Said a unknown voice.
"Oops! That's me." She said to herself.
She went on the bare stage, and looked out into the audience. There were a couple of whatnot Muppets and monsters in suits, sitting behind a table.
"Name?"
"uh...Miss Piggy."
"And what will you be doing for your audition?"
"I will sing, "Teenager in love."
"Go ahead."
The music kicked in, and she did a few dance steps. She began to sing.
"Each time we have a quarrel, it always breaks my heart. And when I....."
"Stop! Stop!" The suits said.
"We liked what you were trying to do, but we just don't have room for a pig singer at this time."
"But I....."
"Next!"
She was crushed. Her one chance to become something just flew out of her hands. She ran offstage with tears in her eyes.
Piggy put her coat on and was beginning to go out the exit.
"Excuse me." A friendly voice said.
She turned around, and her heart skipped a beat.
"You sang beautifully out there."
A frog with a pointy collar was smiling at her.
"Re....really?"
"Absolutely."
"But I didn't make it."
The frog's smile faded.
"Well, you want to know something?"
"What?"
"You got it."
"....come again?"
"You are on the show."
"But.....but they said...."
"Aw, those guys are a bunch of stuck-ups. You have great potential, and I would be honored for you to be on my show."
"Your show?"
"Yep, I'm the host. I'm Kermit the frog. What's your name?"
"....Miss Piggy."
"Miss Piggy. Well, welcome to the show. Hey listen, I have to go, but I'll see you at practice on Monday?"
"Absolutely!"
"Great! I'll see you there!" He waved and walked away.
"I'll see you too!" Her dream was coming true, and she had that frog to thank. "He's so cute, and friendly, and handsome...." She sighed and put her clasped hands to her face.
"I think I'm in love....."

Leyla

Reaction score
Aww... that's sweet! Thanks for posting it!:smile: :mad:

Fraggleforever

Reaction score
It was my pleasure. And thank you!

Chapter 2

On Monday, Piggy entered the theater. There were monsters, frogs, chickens, what have you. She never saw anything like it before.
"Hi Miss Piggy!" Kermit waved to her.
"Hi Kermit!"
"Are you ready to rehearse?"
She stared passionately at him.
"Uh...do I have something on my face?"
"No...." She said dreamily.
Kermit tugged at his collar.
"Yes...well...hey, let me show you around."
Kermit showed her around the theater, but she wasn't paying attention. She couldn't take her eyes off of him.
".....and here is your dressing room......Piggy?"
"Yes Kermie?"
"Kermie?"
"Uh....I mean Kermit.."
"Now, you go see Hilda for your costuming. You'll be singing in the Muppet glee club tonight."
"I'm performing tonight?" She said excitedly.
"Indeed you are."
"Oh Kermit, you've made me so happy!" She tossed her arms around him and squeezed him tight in a big hug.
"...erf....you're welcome....." He said in a muffled voice.
She released him, and he looked at her seriously.
"Now then, as one performer to another, I must insist that we have a professional relationship. Understood?"
Piggy was shocked, and couldn't understand why he said that. But, she agreed to it.
"OK.....I'll go get ready."
Kermit smiled at her and started to walk away. He turned his head and said:
"Don't worry. You'll be great. Come out as soon as you are ready to practice." He winked at her and shut the door behind him.
Her heart was soaring. This kind frog has given her something that no one has before: confidence.
"I must thank him! But how?" She thought for a while, and she got a idea.
"That's perfect!" But before she could ponder some more, Hilda entered the dressing room.
"Are you the new chorus girl?"
"Yes I am!"
"Well, let's get started."
And with that, Piggy was measured for her dress.

Fraggleforever

Reaction score
Chapter 3

The curtains opened and the glee club went on stage. Piggy, still a bit shy from the many eyes that were watching them, was standing in the back. Kermit entered and said,
"OK, Muppet Glee club on stage, please. Muppet glee club."
"He's wearing a tuxedo! He's even more handsome than before." She thought to herself.
Kermit waved his baton, but no one sang. Piggy was too entranced by him.
She couldn't even hear him, or the conversation going on due to the glee club not singing.
".......so when I wave the stick so wonderfully, I would like to hear something."
"He's so smart..." She thought to himself.
Kermit waved his baton again, but Piggy was caught offguard. Everybody was singing a different song. She saw the frown on his face, but still couldn't hear him.
"....THE SAME SONG!!!"
"He's so cute when he's mad..." She thought to himself.
".....favorite song?"
"YES!" The glee club said. Miss Piggy's plan was starting to form.
"Uh..uh, what song is that?"
"TEMPTATION!" The glee club said in response.
"This is it. My thank-you to Kermie...." She thought to herself.
"Piggy honey?"
"Hmmmm?" She asked.
"You can take the solo."
"Yes my love..."
And then, the glee club began to sing.
"Here comes my solo...." She thought to herself.
"For you were born to be kissed.
I can't resist...." She started to head towards the front.
"....you are temptation and I am yours! Here is my heart!...."
"Take my heart Kermie!" She was saying inside.
"Take it and say, we'll never part. For I'm just a slave, only a slave to yoouuuuuu!!!" She pounced on Kermit and gave him a big kiss.
"He's even a good kisser!" She thought as she kissed him. But much to her dismay, he wriggled out of her arms and ran off stage. She chased after him.

Backstage, Kermit was wiping the lipstick off his face, and he wasn't too happy.
"Piggy, I told you we have to keep this relationship professional..." He said with a irritated tone.
"But...."
"What do you have to say for yourself?!" He demanded.
"I just wanted to thank you, for giving me the courage to perform out there, and the courage to be something. I....I love you Kermie."
Kermit gulped.
"Well, I am fond of you too Piggy. But not in that way. Can't we just be friends?"
Piggy thought about this.
".....OK Kermie. We can be friends."
"Good. Very good job tonight by the way." He walked up to his dressing room and shut the door.
She smiled. "Someday, you'll be mine Kermie. I can feel it."
She skipped to her dressing room and hummed a happy tune.