The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yeah, but they won't read the card and it would be kinda pointless.

Daniel

CensoredAlso

Reaction score

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I'll say as usual I think it's a shame St. Valentine's Day has been mutilated so much over the years. Even High School teachers and officials make you feel bad for not having a date. Plus I've seen way too many young couples who make other people feel bad by thoughtlessly flaunting their "happiness." People really need to get a clue about this.
Yet another reason I don't look back on my high school days with very much fondness. :wink:

And you're right, a lot of people are way too public with their public displays of affection. It makes the rest of us look bad.

I know I've said this already, but I had a friend in college who referred to Valentine's Day as "Singles Awareness Day." She really had a point.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I know I've said this already, but I had a friend in college who referred to Valentine's Day as "Singles Awareness Day." She really had a point.
Yeah because really, we all start out as singles, and there's always the chance we'll end up there again. :wink:

Teheheman

Reaction score
Ya never know, personally, if I had a wife or gf, I'd say that if I went, you're going with me lol. Is that wrong or creepy sounding?

Daniel

Drtooth

Reaction score
Men...go fig! :mad: Hehe
Hey, I'm the only one here only ticked off that I can't get a Kung Fu Panda poster. :rolleyes:

Though, I did find some that come with posters... Iron Man and Indiana Jones... wouldn't mind them...

(just do what I do, set your sights really really low. Then you just have to worry about a massive small disappointment ruining your day)