The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

Teheheman

Reaction score
I just wanna say screw Valentine's Day. Nobody wants to be my Valentine(as usual) and I just don't see a fricken point in celebrating a day that's just like every other day. Kinda like my birthday.

Daniel

peyjenk

Reaction score
I just wanna say screw Valentine's Day. Nobody wants to be my Valentine(as usual) and I just don't see a fricken point in celebrating a day that's just like every other day. Kinda like my birthday.

Aaaw, that's sad. I'm sorry you feel that way. :sympathy:

Erine81981

Reaction score
This is the best day expect for when one of your parents is sick in bed and your brother-in-law is having to go the hospital because of something then it's just down right awful. I gave my sister a Valentines Card that sings and my neices some stuffed animals with a card too. They loved them. But i'm sure everything will be fine and will go back to normal. Happy Late Valentines to everyone here.

Katzi428

Reaction score
This is the best day expect for when one of your parents is sick in bed and your brother-in-law is having to go the hospital because of something then it's just down right awful. I gave my sister a Valentines Card that sings and my neices some stuffed animals with a card too. They loved them. But i'm sure everything will be fine and will go back to normal. Happy Late Valentines to everyone here.
((((Kyle)))) you have a big heart when it comes to things like giving your sister a card & your nieces stuffed animals for Valentines' Day!
Happy Late Valentines' Day to you & I hppe everyone feels better soon.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
See? This is what I'm talking about: if you don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend, wife/husband, or significant other to celebrate Valetine's Day with, then quit being such a Valentine Scrooge about it and send something nice TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND BE HAPPY! I mean, gee whiz, you guys are acting like celebrating Thanksgiving without eating turkey (which I've had to do once), or celebrating Christmas without giving out and getting a whole bunch of presents!

Now then, I'd just like to thank those who've wished me a Happy Valetine's Day, I'd also like to thank my very good friend, MrsPepper, for letting me be her valentine this year, and I'd like to thank those who've watched the latest Valentine's Day themed Steve D'Monster video, as we're going on a brief little "hiatus" for right now.

Everyone else, remember what I said... don't be Scrooges and/or Charlie Browns on Valentine's Day!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think it is very easy to feel like Charlie Brown on St. Valentine's Day. ("I know nobody likes me, why do we have to have a holiday to emphasize it?") But I do believe a good way to counteract that is to treat everyone nicer, not just bf/gfs etc.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
(((HUGS))) I hope your brother-in-law will be allright! Happy Valentines day everyone!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I think it is very easy to feel like Charlie Brown on St. Valentine's Day. ("I know nobody likes me, why do we have to have a holiday to emphasize it?") But I do believe a good way to counteract that is to treat everyone nicer, not just bf/gfs etc.
I think Christmas is a better day to do that, IMO.

Anyway, at least someone gave me 10 bucks, and I was able to buy a Pilaf/ Shiao (Dragon Ball)a figurine set from a comic book store. But still, it's over and that's what counts. next up, Easter. Now there's a holiday! Bunnies beat hearts and Cupids anyday.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Woo-hoo!

Half-off on cards, stuffed animals and stale candy!

ROAD TRIP!:big_grin: :batty: