The Dark Crystal

Darth Vader

Reaction score
I read somewhere that Jim Henson's son was going to be making a sequel/prequel for The Dark Crystal, one of my all time favourite movies, is this true ?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
I doubt it. I read a fan-scripted sequel on a website somewhere, and the person who wrote it had submitted it to JHC. He got a letter back saying that Jim Henson did not want a sequel to Dark Crystal. I have a feeling that this goes for a prequel as well.

-Kim

Hairfarmer

Reaction score
Dark Crystal & other muppets on view

Just an FYI for anyone who doesn't already know. There is a wonderful place in Atlanta called the Center For Puppetry Arts. In their museum they have the original Garthim master puppet(with his sword from the "Trial by stone" scene) as well as Dr. Strangepork and a couple other Henson originals. A lot of other non-Henson related puppets as well. Even some amazing antique ones like Punch and Judy puppets from the 18th century. Not to mention that they have an extensive library as well as two puppet theaters which produce several shows a year. Definatley worth the visit for anyone if you ever make it to the Atlanta area.
J~