The Dark Crystal Series for the Cartoon Network

junglecat

Reaction score
ReptileFilms is supposedly developing The Dark Crystal Series for the Cartoon Network. The link is here: http://www.reptilefilms.com/portfolio.php. (They are also working on the Doozers Series, that has already been confirmed). It seems legit, but I have only heard about The Dark Crystal Movie. What do you guys think? I hope this is true!

The 11th UrRu

Reaction score
ReptileFilms is supposedly developing The Dark Crystal Series for the Cartoon Network. The link is here: http://www.reptilefilms.com/portfolio.php. (They are also working on the Doozers Series, that has already been confirmed). It seems legit, but I have only heard about The Dark Crystal Movie. What do you guys think? I hope this is true!
Great find junglecat! I hope it happens.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I am totally going to watch this and have it on seaosn pass on my dvr when this show airs . WOW OH WOW .

i can not wait to see this , I love the dark crystal movie so much , this is really going to be so cool .:smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Here's the problem...

There was no official announcement from Henson, and there isn't any information saying that it was the 2005 presentation that never got off the ground or not. Seems like they got to the pilot development stage, when the 2005 one probably didn't.

If this is real, i sure hope it does happen. Dark Crystal NEEDS that push, or it will be just like that Robot Chicken skit for the sequel.

junglecat

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the heads up about the Robot Chicken skit. I didn't know it existed. lol.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I really hope that this series comes around and in production some time in the next 2 years . I really would love to see something that would do the great henson movie justice and become a classic like the movie . The movie has some amazing plot and cast . I will be watching this tv series of the movie for many years to come once it is out .

I think they will do a great Job on it i think .:smile:

I hope that by them not having it out by now means that they are taking there time with this series to make it great .

I will be so sad if it is sloppy but i do not think it will be :wink: