The Count's Counting Castle!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good, wasn't sure how the tour was going for a minute there. Oh now Grover, what's there to be afraid of? The counting creatures are mostly nice creatures, if you get to know them like I have. Come and sit down here in this comfy cloud chair. There, now that's not so bad is it?
OK, there are some additional pillows on the end of the chairs if you feel like taking a nap. See, this is the place where iI come to hatch out my ideas.
*Miss Unicorn returns. Ah, back again my friend. So, the others are ready? Good, then we'll just...
*Miss Unicorn blocks the exit. Ah yes, we must complete some errand of yours before leaving. Well, what would you have us do?
Miss Unicorn: "All that's needed to pass through my door is for you to find my golden ring. It's hidden in one of the clouds here in this room, but you'll have to search them all before you can leave."

*OK, start searching!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Out of Character: Uh, what do you mean by "take Room 2"? Do you mean suggest what room and what Boss Monster should be guarding it will be? If you LMK then I can answer your question better.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
The Count said:
*Out of Character: Uh, what do you mean by "take Room 2"? Do you mean suggest what room and what Boss Monster should be guarding it will be? If you LMK then I can answer your question better.
The second room next to you. Um, howabout Frazzle as my gaurd monster.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Out of Character: Barry, I feel you're misunderstanding the game. But then again, I feel that's gonna happen with most others. When I asked for you to suggest a Boss Monster guarding the room, it's not a SS nor Muppet monster, but rather a creature from those categories up in the rules at the beginning of this thread. On the other hand, I feel that most might not get the whole gist of what I proposed and I have the urge to purge the thing. I'll leave this game running for another day to gage the results/roleplay, but I'll see what happens from now till then.

*Back in Character: Yes, you've found the ring Janice. Now hand it to the unicorn so we can go to the tour's next stop.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
*hands golden ring to Una* Here ya go Miss Unicorn.

*out of character* I guessed,as the song 5 golden rings...

*back in character* Dream Room,is but a dream...