The Count's Counting Castle!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Forgot, Beakerfan will be playing as Snuffy.

Oh Cookie, that's not what I meant. What should be the tour's first stop and what curious castle creature should be guarding that room? Besides, thought you already had your fill with the cookies you got for Christmas. Well, I'll be back to check on who's here and if we can get this game really started in a little while.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Cookie Monster

(takes the bag of cookies and takes them to his room.):mad:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No, Cookie, please don't be mad. Guess I should've attached a "Roll Eyes Sarcastically" icon to my previous post, but you know I usually don't use them given my blind batty eyes.
Sorry Cookie, didn't mean to upset you.
*Offers Cookie Monster a tray of freshly baked Christmas cookies and a glass of milk as a peace offering.
Hope you'll come back to the lobby and join the tour.

Oh hello Janice, vas hoping you'd come to the castle and join the tour.
Well, seeing as how there's a decent-sized party of Muppet friends here, I think we'll start.
*Bats fly in and hand the Count a marble 0 with a small key as well.
OK, this 0 grants me an all-access pass as your tour guide/host, and the key will open up any door we find. So, let's get ready to move on out to our first stop.

*Tour leaves for Room 1.
*Out of Character: Please add your suggestions as asked for above as to what Room 1 and its Boss Monster will be.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well then... If there are no suggestions... I'll just move this tour to Room 1 myself.
*Leads Muppets gathered to a sort of cloud-swept room. OK, this here is the Dream Room, it's herre near the ground so I hope everyone's able to fit in the room.
Notice the lightly grayed clouds aroun the corners of the room. They form soft and cozy chairs for sitting during a rainy or particularly slow day and dreaming about your fondest wishes. Ah, and here's the guardian, Miss Unicorn. Hello Una, are you doing vell? Brought some friends here on a tour throughout the castle. Let the other creatures know we'll be going to the other rooms and have them set everything up for public viewing.
So, is this a good start to the tour?

*Waits for reply from Muppets.