The Count von Count's TMS Episode Outline #1.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Pops quietly reads his favorite book as a familiar figure with Groucho-like glasses and an accordion case walks up the backstage steps.
Pops (upon looking at the funny little man): "Great, just what we need around here, another weirdo."
At that moment Gonzo leaps off of the top floor banister using only an open umbrella to break his fall, which instead breaks his body.
Our guest turns to the camera and says: "I think I'm going to like it around here!"

The Muppet Show logo drops down and Kermit pops out of the letter O to proclaim: "Ladies and gentlemen, it's the Muppet Show. With our very special guest, Weird Al Yankovic!"

Opening Number: Kermit comes out to introduce Gonzo and tonight's guest in a stirring and emotional song.
Weird Al performs "The Saga Begins" with Gonzo playing the part of Gonzican, the future Jedi master.
The chorus lyrics are changed as follows:
My, my, this here Gonzican guy
Maybe Nader someday later, but he's just a small fry.
He left his home, he kissed his chicken good-bye
Saying soon I'm gonna' be a Jedi, soon I'm gonna' be a Jedi.
Camilla, of course plays the part of Gonzican's mom during the first three verses and Princess Cluckadalla during the last chorus where she sadly kisses a fallen Darth Nader after he removes his helmet to take his last breath.
Waldorf: "Well, at least now we know what planet that weirdo comes from."
Statler: "Yeah, now if only we could send them all there!"

Next, the Swedish Chef takes to the stage announcing tonight's dinner, my personal favorite: "Spareing Ribbies"
The Chef aims a bowling ball at the barbecue ribs which fall into the sauce-laidened dish, which pleases our kitchen cook.
Statler: "Well, it looks like as if the Chef got a strike!"
Waldorf: "Only two more and we can get out of this place."

Kermit introduces his nephew Robin and a special guest will sing a charming, memorable little song.
Robin and Little Bird perched on his shoulder come on stage to sing "*** Willow."

Backstage, Fozzie mopes because noone likes his comedic stylings. Weird Al shows up and cheers him up by saying that it takes someone a long time to find out that they're really funny. Fozzie questions Weird Al how long it took him to be funny. Al responds that he's always been funny, at least to himself, and as long as he's happy it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.
Weird Al: "Let me sing you a funny song I know of." He begins to sing the song "Patterns." Fozzie is definitely cheered up and starts to join in the melody.
Weird Al: "Come on, lets take this merriment on-stage!" The song continues and even Frankie Yakovic shows up with his Polka Dots.
Statler: "That Frankie Yakovic sure is a great singer."
Waldorf: "Yeah, at best he's got a spotted record."

Vet's Hospital with Frankie Yakovic as the patient.
Dr. Bob: "OK nurse, bring in the next patient. (Upon seeing Frankie) Wait a second, I can't tend this patient!"
Nurse Janice: "Like, why not Doctor Bob?"
Dr. Bob: "No yaks please, I'm a veterinarian."
Frankie: "Hey! I didn't come here to be rejected!"
Nurse Piggy: "Then where do you usually go?"
Frankie: "I don't have to stand for this!"
Nurse Janice: "No, you don't. Like, you're already lying down."
Tune in next time and you'll hear Nurse Janice say: "Doctor, do you smell something?"
Dr. Bob:" Wait a minute, I know what it is. {Produces a small perfume bottle marked with a black five on a white label.] That's a number 5!" (A joke for all my fellow MiSTies.)
Kermit ushers the actors in from the stage telling them that was a great number.
Dr. Bob: "Of course it was, it's a number 5." At that moment a number 5 Muppet walks in shaking everybody's hands.

Kermit calls up to Gonzo telling him he's next. Weird Al and Gonzo are seen in the dresser room going over Gonzo's act. We hear them saying: "Trust me, it'll be a great act."
Gonzo appears hanging off of a chandelier from his nose juggling Frankie's Polka Dots, thus ensuring his collapse and a short performance.

Kermit quickly calls for the final number, a grand show-stopper musical jamboree. A parklike grandstand bandstand surrounding serves as the backdrop for the grand finale. Animal and John "Bermuda" Shorts have their drum sets placed in the back behind the rest of the band, with Dr. Teeth and Digit manning their keyboards on both sides of the platform. The other Muppets are Lips on trumpet, Zoot on saxophone, Janice on lead guitar, Floyd and Clifford on base guitars, Jowls on second guitar, Beard on another base guitar, and Trumpet Lady on clarinet arranged in a semicircular fashion encompassing Weird Al and his other bandmates. Nigel, the orchestra conductor, is seen in front of the assembly leading them onwards as they play "Midnight to Moscow" an instrumental classic.

Closing Remarks: Kermit, Gonzo, and Frankie Yakovic in tuxedoes gather around Weird Al.
Kermit: "I hope you had a good time here Weird Al."
Weird Al: "I really enjoyed myself here Kermit, but I'm really glad I met Frankie Yakovic who's related to my grandfather."
Kermit: "You sure are weird, Al."
Weird Al: "Thanks Kermit, though I always keep hearing that joke."

Statler: "So, how did you like this week's show?"
Waldorf: "I don't know what it was about, nothing made sense."
Statler: "The only thing that doesn't make sense is why we come back here every week."

Tell me what you think of my modest proposal.

Beauregard

Reaction score
oH. i THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE ABOUT cOUNT VON cOUNT. bAH

Drtooth

Reaction score
Count, I hate to bring this up, but uh... I did one too! Heh hehe heh! Great minds do think alike, do they not?