The Cheapest Muppet Central Forum Awards of All-Time!

Beauregard

Reaction score
WhitreRabbit said:
*crawls in, cursing le power lines and clapping for peeps* O
Has anyone seen my peeps? Well...after that doilie contraption...*ahem* Marshmellow Peeps that is!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Me (throws Beau some little yellow candy marshmallow bird thingies)

Rizzo: 'Ey! We coulda EATEN dose!

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- (sits next to Kelly) I had trouble finding my seat and then I fell when I found you. I'm such a mess. (stomach growls) I'm hungry. Is there anything to eat?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Congratulations, APR!

*still on phone to RedPiggy* Oh, I think I see you? Are you between the cutouts of Brad Pitt and Angelina? (not that they need extra controvosy, we hear.)

APRena

Reaction score
*breaks open pinata full of marshmallow bunnies* And now, to wait for the free-for-all/fistfight over aforementioned peeps... My diabolical plot begins...

(Thanks Beau. Wow this post was late.)

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Yum! Peeps! Any creme eggs? Those two are probably the greatest Easter candies ever.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooh...Marshmellow Bunnies...* disappears under the table and reappears, wearing the Marshmellow Bunnies in much the way that Gaga wore Kermit's...but less creepy...or maybe more creepy, actually*

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Rizzo (sobs): Ailie took da peeps ....

Turbo (appears next to T): Doozah sticks?

Me (on the phone after nodding "Hi" to T): Yeah, I'm on the floor, but by choice, unlike T. Heehee. *waves to T* Just kidding, T.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
Me- Oh, no problem Kelly. And thanks, Turbo. (takes one and eats it) Wow! These are good! Really good!

APRena

Reaction score
Yum! Peeps! Any creme eggs? Those two are probably the greatest Easter candies ever.
Them too. :smile: *tosses* I guess I should sit down somewhere. *plops into random beanbag chair in the corner and waits for results*