The Case of the Missing Electric Company Mystery

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
One Stormy night in the Electric Diner. Hector tells the story of the Case of the Missing Electric Company Mystery! It starts like another stormy night like this! The Prankers has an evil plan to capture of the electric company and tied them to that tree!

Then the Prankers make a letter to the electric company to come to the park and Talk and then we will grabbed them! Then Meanwhile in the Electric Diner! Then The Heroes The Electric Company read the letter and come over and talk to the Prankers in the park!

But Keith was in School! Then Hector said that some thing is wrong here! Then Lisa said Yeah! Hector is wrong here in the park! Jessica saw the Prankers running in the Park and the Electric Company was chased those Prankers and then Suddenly the Electric Company gang is captured and Tied up Bound and gagged to the huge tree! Then Electric Company was in the clushes of the evil Prankers! Then the electric Company muffled "HELP!" No one can save you electric Company! said Prankers Bwahahahaha! Not even Keith!

What do you think!

RugbyCutie

Reaction score
Great start! It pains me to read that our heroes are bound and gagged, though! D=

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Chapter 2
Rescue the Electric Company gang

Keith finished School and went towardly to the Electric diner!

And then Keith's Father came to his son and said to his son that those pisky Pranksters has captured the electric Company and tied up bound and gagged to the huge tree! in the park Said Keith's Dad!

You must save them! And get some help! Said Keith's Dad!

Then Keith said to his dad Ok! DaD I will get help! First I must find Jack Bowser to help me to rescue the electric company said Keith!

Then Meanwhile the Electric Company is still tied up bound and gagged to the huge tree!
the Electric Company struggles those ropes and muffled "HELP!"

Then the pranksters was so happy that they captured the electric Company and no one can save them! said Manny!

Let's go and take over their neighborhood! said Rubus!

Then Meanwhile Keith is calling Jack Bowser to help him to save the Electric Company!

Then in the office of Jack Bowser and said this is Jack Bowser may i help you! said Jack

Yes! This is Keith From the Electric diner! I need your help Jack Bowser!

Keith Explained to Jack Bowser! Because those Prisky Pranksters is holding the Electric Company Hostage and now they are tied up bound and gagged to the huge tree!

And I must rescue them but I'm the only one who can save them! Please Jack Bowser Help me!

OK! Keith! Calm Down Please! everything is going be ok and I will help you and save the Electric Company! said Jack Bowser!

Then You must be alone and I will meet you in the front of the office! said Jack Bowser

Then Keith said to his father and Beatbox! Good bye my son and becareful! said Keith's Dad!

Ok! Dad! said Keith Wait! don't forget this package and take it to Jack Bowser said BeatBox!

Then Keith went towardly to the office of Jack Bowser with a package! Then Keith Finally arrived to the office of Jack Bowser!

So! Keith "What's in that Package!" Said Jack Bowser! I must give to you Jack Bowser! said Keith to find out where the pranksters holding the Electric Company hostage!

Meanwhile in the park The heroes the Electric Company is in the cluches of the those pranksters!

Lisa " Can you untie those ropes!" said Hector! I don't know I try! said Lisa!
So Lisa tried to untie those ropes but it's no use the ropes are tight! said Lisa

Then some one is video taping us! It's Manny! Hector said "You never get away with This"! said Hector

Then Electric Company (muffled) HELP!

No one can Save you Electric Company said Rubus!

Meanwhile in the office of Jack Bowser! Keith give the package to Jack Bowser and play this tape!

Keith was surprised that His friends are tied up bound and gagged to the huge tree!

Then Manny said

Surrender Keith or you will never see your friends again! Here's your friends tied up bound and gagged to the huge tree! and no one can save them not even you and Jack Bowser! Never! said Keith and Jack Bowser! finished tape!

Keith! I will help you now and save the Electric Company from the cluches of the Pranksters!

Thank you Jack Bowser! Said Keith!

Tomorrow! I'll make an a plan to Rescue of the Electric Company and no one can stop us to rescue the Electric Company!