The "Byron & Chasity" Journal

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Hmmm, I think I was the first to coin him Sasquatch
Yeah, that's kinda how I remember it...I'M SORRY KEVINNNNNNNNN!!! :embarrassed: :frown:

However, if it makes ya feel any better Kev, I distinctly remember you sayin' "wookie" several times a few months ago.

And about all these negotiations on me like I "aint' even aware of"---do you guys think I cannot read?!

:mad:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
And about all these negotiations on me like I "aint' even aware of"---do you guys think I cannot read?!
I'm Mr. Summers attorney. If you don't give my client his fair share of these profits, we could sue you all for full ownership of this little business or beat the stuffing out of you. It's his decision.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
The "final sketch"?

And now, time once again for "Byron & Chasity", the continuing stoooooooooooooory of a data enterer...who enters data...

-----------------------------------

Date: Friday, January 10

Time: 4:00 p.m.

Interior: Hall

I come out of the bathroom and go down the hall to go clock in the breakroom. I just miss Chasity enterin' the work room, but as I go in the break room, I notice she's smilin' a li'l, kinda waitin', holdin' the door open for me so's I won't have to use my key/sensor too.

Byron: "Oh, I have to get my stuff in here, but thanks, though! :smile: "

Chasity: "lol :smile:"

Time: 6:01 p.m.

Interior: Work room

As Chasity goes through the door to the hallway, she holds it back a sec so's I (who's almost right behind her) can catch it.

Byron: "Thanks. :smile: "

Chasity: " :smile: "

Time: 8:35 p.m.

Interior: Work room

Just a few of us are back from lunch---in Chasity's row are her and Sharon (Sharon's readin' a book, Chasity's gettin' settled back in). They're movin' to 1st shift Monday, which entails gettin' to work at 5 a.m....

Byron: "Sharon and Chasity, are y'all gonna be ready for 5:00 Monday mornin'?"

Chasity: "No, I.... (cause of her soft Mokey voice and the li'l fan I have on, it's hard to make out what she's sayin'...)

*scrambles to turn off fan*

Byron: "What's 'at? :smile: "

Chasity: "No, I..."

(STILL can't quite make it all out---DANG!! For the sake of the conversation, I pretend it's all good...)

Byron: "Yeah, I am not a mornin' person, lol."

Chasity: "I'm not either, but I want my nights free."

Byron: "Yeah..."

Time: 10:01 p.m.

Interior: Water Fountain (hall)

On our 10:00 break Chasity's fillin' up her water bottle, and I line up behind her.

Byron: *big sigh* "Man, this is has just built up all week...I've never been this tired at work before. :-( "

Chasity: "I know...but at least we only have to work 6 hours tomorrow. :smile: "

Byron: "lol, yeah, I try to keep lookin' on the bright side, lol! :smile: "

Chasity: "It's just gonna be hard gettin' up in the mornin'."

Byron: *takes his turn to fill up his bottle* "Yeah...well, it'll be good for you though, cause this way it'll help you get ready for gettin' up early Monday."

Chasity: *walkin' to ladies' room* "Yeah, that's true..."

Time: 12:05 a.m.

Interior: Hall / Work room

As I start to do the key/sensor thing to get into the work room after our midnight 5-minute break, I noticed Chasity leavin' the restroom out of the corner of my eye. I take my time as she comes up the hallway, then as she gets nearer, I open the door and "notice" her. We smile in an "inside" way (as in, Me: "Hey, I might as well wait for ya :smile: ", and her, "Well, since you're goin' in, I'll just follow ya so I won't have to use my key :smile: ").

We stroll toward the back of the big room, where our stations are.

Chasity: "Thank you. :smile: "

Byron: "Sure. :smile: . . . . . *sigh* I just hope I can make it back to my computer, as tired as I am, lol..."

Chasity: "Yeah..."

Byron: "At least we only have a little over 2 hours left, though."

Chasity: "Yeah, that's good."

Byron: "For me, the hardest part is between, like, 10:30 and 11:30. Cause then you're like, 'Ugh, we still have THREE or FOUR hours left...*UGH*..."

Chasity: "Oh, I know..."

And so, we come to the end of another "Byron & Chasity"...tune in next time when you'll hear Byron saaaaaaaaaaaay:

"Sure, I'd be happy for ya to drop by sometime and watch some Muppety stuff. :smile: "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there ya have it.

Chasity is leavin' me for 1st shift.

Really.

She is.

*SIGH*

:frown:

BUT, I MAAAAAAAAAAAAAY have a rulllllllllly good shot at some great conversation...since we have to get there at 11:45 Saturday mornin', 1st shift may still be there, and if they are, some people might be there finishin' up when we start (this has happened before).

And IF Chasity gets her regular seat, and the 1st shift woman in in mine, and the one beSIDE Chasity is vacant (she's by a window), that is SOOOOOOOOO gonna have MY NAME on it!!!

:big_grin:

Other than that, my only rull hope o' seein' her after tomorrow is to get to work a 1/2 hour early every day---which is not my style---I'm lucky to clock in on the DOT, and I live eight freakin' minutes away from the place! Lol!

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Re: The "final sketch"?

Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man

Chasity: "No, I.... (cause of her soft Mokey voice and the li'l fan I have on, it's hard to make out what she's sayin'...)

*scrambles to turn off fan*

Byron: "What's 'at? :smile: "

Chasity: "No, I..."

(STILL can't quite make it all out---DANG!! For the sake of the conversation, I pretend it's all good...)

I think I can help you here Byron.

She said,"I have to switch shifts because you seem to be spending an inordinate amount of time thinking about me. Also, I am hoping that once I am on the morning shift nobody will notice that I have a very limited vocabulary."

:rolleyes:

I say onto your next victi... I mean candidate. This one seemed like a dud all along.

Again, *who* does nothing but "lol" in REAL LIFE conversation?!