The "Byron & Chasity" Journal

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
I have two things to say:

1.) I get a cut of the Sasquatch deal, as I dubbed him that, and I have him under contract as a sideshow attraction.

2.) MAN PURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. If he does not survive, the Empire will compensate you for your loss.

2. Huh?

:big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
The back pack WAS FellowWLover's idea, BUT! It was "MY" idea to take him hiking, and since Anathema has Byron under some contract of ownership (?) he gets dibs in it all, too; Nate you canNOT get a part of this deal because I "DO" Believe that I have dubbed him anything from sasquatch, yeti, Wookie, from the get-go.

If it weren't for Anathema, 'I' would probably have ownership of Byron.

*Thinking By should FINALLY be feeling pretty good about himself with all this fuss about him.*

radionate

Reaction score
Hmmm, I think I was the first to coin him Sasquatch, but maybe not. You wanna make a wager?:wink: :big_grin: :stick_out_tongue:

Luke

Reaction score
Surely you guys will need a TV/Media advisor to haggle the highest deal with tabloids and TV stations for first footage of the hairy sasquatch. Also we can get Chasity to do a front page headline story on her near escape from the jaws of said creature. Methinks i may be able to be of service !

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Surely you guys will need a TV/Media advisor to haggle the highest deal with tabloids and TV stations for first footage of the hairy sasquatch. Also we can get Chasity to do a front page headline story on her near escape from the jaws of said creature. Methinks i may be able to be of service !
Hey, I may not be a Scot, but I've lived here long enough to pick up some of their legendary financial acumen! How about, you handle the rights south of the border, and I'll take care of things up here? :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Sure deal, my fee is usually 10% of anything the sasquatch earns ...... and i've got good contacts with the National Enquirer so Byron'll be fine under my management.

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
Sure deal, my fee is usually 10% of anything the sasquatch earns ...... and i've got good contacts with the National Enquirer so Byron'll be fine under my management.
'Usually'? This has happened before? :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by anathema
'Usually'? This has happened before? :smile:
Well y'know, i once came close to a deal with the abominable snowman but he put it on ice ! :eek:

anathema

Reaction score
Doh! Many more like that and I'll be forced to retaliate with the Christmas Squid Joke...

BTW, can you get into TP chat at the moment?