The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oooh. Didn't even consider a Sam book. That would be so cool. I have also long felt that Sam should do PSAs on how to register to vote for new and young voters.

A Fozzie Bear joke book is really a must. I can only imagine the liner notes from Statler and Waldorf. :embarrassed:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Oooh. Didn't even consider a Sam book. That would be so cool. I have also long felt that Sam should do PSAs on how to register to vote for new and young voters.

A Fozzie Bear joke book is really a must. I can only imagine the liner notes from Statler and Waldorf. :embarrassed:
Yea I know i would also love to See what Jim would do for a Rowlf book, I think if any Muppet needed a book it would be Rowlf. I also hope that they will posably go with another publisher, because The pics in both new books we have seen 100 million times before, and I would at least like some new ones.

I will post my question latter I really cant wait to see whats next for the Muppets

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well I would like to shift gears just a little bit here and ask a question, about something that was asked a few question batches ago.

My Question is about Muppet Party Cruise. In the game there are a lot of Muppets that have not had speaking parts in a long time. Even Digit from the Jim Henson Hour, How was it as a writer who may or may not even wrote for some of these Muppets to get the chance to write for them.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I also have another Question and i will post it now but if we get a lot of questions then i will not send this one with my first one.
I'm just trying to keep this thread going, something in the past I have faild to do.

We have heard Kermit, and you say that in there next Movie show or whatever that the Muppet should play themselfes. The New Muppet Comics are going to be based on some classic storys like Robin Hood and so forth. Is this going to help the Muppets be able to play themselfs on the Big or little screen, or do you think that after reading the Muppets take on Robin Hood that they would love to see it as a TV show/ Specail or movie?

Fluffets

Reaction score
Wait!
How do we even know this apparent dude is even reading these?
I mean no disrespect but I'm serious.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
LOL! Here is how it works People post questions on here then I send them to Jim's E- mail. He is also a Membere here but it is just easier to send all the questions to his e mail. Then I post his answers on here. It's just that simple.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Dwayne has the in with Mr Jim. He throws the question to Jim and Dwayne throws the answer back to us. :big_grin:

Fluffets

Reaction score
LOL! Here is how it works People post questions on here then I send them to Jim's E- mail. He is also a Membere here but it is just easier to send all the questions to his e mail. Then I post his answers on here. It's just that simple.
Thanks for that bit of info dwayne! :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Thank You, I really try.

I'm also got something for this thread I'm kind of working on, but don't want to say to much untill i get an e mail from someone (Not Jim). I'm just trying to do what I can to give this thread life once again.