The Barry Lee Thread

Super Scooter

Reaction score
"Sue! Sue! Yes, I'm gonna sue!"

They can't sue me if I sue them first for hurlin' them poundcakes at me. :wink:

Teheheman

Reaction score
What if they sue you before the pound cake thing?

Daniel

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Well, I'll let Beauregard handle it. He's in England, so he can pay in poundcake... right?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Accckkkk. Sorry I havent been here! I have been very very very very very very very very very very very busy, ((whew)) but ANYWAYS, I will be able to be on this thread more tommorow ((cause I have break yay)) So anyways...

We love you Barry
Oh yes we do
We don't love anyone as much as you
When you're not near us, we're blue
Oh Barry, we love you!

Stolen of course from Bye Bye Birdie....
Aww thanks RedBoobergurl, I think we should named the play Bye Bye Barry though. :smile: BTW, my mom sings the exact lyrics, woah, freakyishs.

Who's Barry? **Acts confused**
Mrs.Pepper, I don't have any clue who Barry is.

...A new fan club...About Barry Lee...AWESOME!! Whoopie! I'm in!
Yaay! Welcome to the club theprawncracker!!

Who's the leader of the club that's made for you and me?
B-A-R, R and Y, L and E and E!
Awesome song Faylo!! Haha, thats my new theme song now. huzzah!

Oh yes, and I hope we dont get sued, Sue doesn't like me too much.

But anyways, I wanna give a big welcome to Beau (yay!!!!), theprawncracker, Slerion (haha Matt's a big fan of me I guess, especially since I gave him an 'A' on one of his school assignments haha), teheheman, and everyone else!

I shall be posting some art soon and some of my favorite songs aswell to get into a cheerful mood! hehe. But again, this is awesome. Yaaay! haha.

Um, have some M&M's everyone, and some cookies & milk too... ((throws penguins at the new members))

hehe, I gotta run everybody, (World History test tommorow... **sigh**) :zany:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Well, I'll let Beauregard handle it. He's in England, so he can pay in poundcake... right?
Mmm... poundcake, and Scooter bud, I will try & fix your avatar up later this week!!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
Hurray!

(Barry, I tried uploading the avatar, but it says it's too big. I tried PMing you, but your box is too full)

Back to the Barryness!

This thread is just chock full of Barry Glee! :smile: :wink: :smile:
ahh, yess Barry Glee. ((haha awesome))

Be sure to wait for some Barry Glee thursday cause im gonna be uploading some of my art, and some of my favorite songs. (just a good way to share my crazyness with everybody)

((sits quietly with the rats studying))

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Barry picked a berry, but the berry was a cherry, but Barry's berry cherry met with a very hairy Herry, and now Berry's berry cherry is now Very Hairy Herry's berry cherry. Now, Very Hairy Herry meant to marry Barry's berry cherry, but Barry's berry cherry felt it scary to marry Very Hairy Herry, especially on a ferry. Now, since Very Hairy Herry married Barry's berry cherry on a scary ferry by the prairie, Gary became wary that Barry's berry cherry would cary Very Hairy Herry, whom it'd married. Barry's berry cherry met Gary the fairy, left Very Hair Herry, and bought a home in the "Sahary".

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Gary the Fairy is my new best friend now. He drinks chocolate milk from a big brown cow. Barry Lee doesn't rhyme. He doesn't have much time. He needs a dime. He doesnt eat a lime. So Gary the fairy ate the lime, and gave Barry the dime for a cherry which Barry picked but it was a cherry from the Sahary Desert. He saw a girl and began to flirt. He got a water gun and began to squirt the water. Barry is a beat poet from the streets, and he digs cool beats, but he doesnt like pickled beets. So he took a penguin in the air and put the penguin in a girls hair. Barry sat on a chair. He sang a song that went "la la la" and then the poem ended so, huzzah. :zany:

Skye

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
I shall be posting some art soon and some of my favorite songs aswell to get into a cheerful mood! hehe.
Aw dude, you're awesome at having a fan club! :big_grin: You were born for this. :smile:

And good luck on your test tomorrow!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
haha thanks Caroline (yaay its not Shimlefizzy) and thanks for the luck too!! :wink: