The Banter Thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hmmm...too bad I lack the power of foresight :shifty:

I guess I could hug you with those wings, but Chicken wing hugs are banned in most states. Demon wing hugs (as in the wings that are on flying demons' backs :stick_out_tongue:) aren't banned...yet. Don't worry, I filed down the pointy ends.

Hubert

Reaction score
Hmmm...too bad I lack the power of foresight :shifty:

I guess I could hug you with those wings, but Chicken wing hugs are banned in most states. Demon wing hugs (as in the wings that are on flying demons' backs :stick_out_tongue:) aren't banned...yet. Don't worry, I filed down the pointy ends.
Well...I have a feeling they'll be banned soon. I can see the headline now, even though the reporter doesn't realize the genders of some users...

The New York Times
DEMON WING HUGS BANNED WHEN HALF-DEMON ATTEMPTS TO TRY IT ONLINE
INTERNET-Demon wing hug banning has been spreading like crazy all over the world. It all began when a poster on a Muppet forum going by the name of Sgt. Floyd that claims to be half-demon attempted to demon wing hug another member, going by the name of Hubert. The attempting failed in multiple ways and resulted in both parties going to the online hospital. This "Sgt. Floyd" ended up hurting himself crashing through his computer screen, while Hubert was injured when Sgt Floyd came crashing through the other screen to hug him. It is undetermined exactly how this hugging began...the police have suspected that it involved chicken wings and something coming from a mile away. They are wondering if maybe Hubert and some girl by the username of "D'Snowth" had a fight over chicken wings and Sgt. Floyd, who happened to be a mile away at the time, crashed through his computer screen to email himself to Hubert's phone to give him a hug. "I don't even have a phone," Hubert said in response to this idea.​
This hugging has now been banned in 58 US states, and five other countries, including the Soviet Union. There is a reward of 74 cents for the person who can find this dangerous criminal called Sgt. Floyd. "It was all the money in my piggy bank," said Officer Bradshaw, the chief police commander of the internet. Not much is known about this Sgt. Floyd, other than the fact that he is believed to be named Floyd and have some sort of ranking in the military. Some are questioning the idea of arresting him right away, however, seeing that it was Memorial Day on the day this tragic accident happened. But this raises the heartbreaking and hair raising debate, should veterans be allowed to do whatever they want on Memorial Day?​

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I am so glad I am alone right now because I don't know how I would explain to someone why I am laughing so hard :stick_out_tongue:

So...uh...wanna skip the hug and do virtual high fives instead?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I guess Sarge and I are the most ambiguous members on here.

But I'm trying to figure... what are the other states? I know Puerto Rico is considered a U.S. territory, but I can't think of the others.

Hubert

Reaction score
I am so glad I am alone right now because I don't know how I would explain to someone why I am laughing so hard :stick_out_tongue:

So...uh...wanna skip the hug and do virtual high fives instead?
I know. That happens to me a lot. I'm just sitting in a room and suddenly I burst out laughing at something on here and everyone in the room is like staring at me. Kinda awkward.

Uh...the high-five thing depends if you're going to crash into your computer screen or not.

(Boy, oh boy, am I ever making typing mistakes tonight. I almost wrote computer thing instead of computer thing, TV screen instead of computer screen, and chicken wigs instead of chicken wings in the past few posts)

Hubert

Reaction score

But I'm trying to figure... what are the other states? I know Puerto Rico is considered a U.S. territory, but I can't think of the others.
Um...that was the part where you were supposed to figure out that the reporter is insane...

(Sorry to double post)

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You know, you are probably right. I guess, judging only by your posts, you could go either way. But everything about me practically screams male.

Uh...the high-five thing depends if you're going to crash into your computer screen or not.
Erm...I learned my lesson the first time I tried to pass through a computer screen. Apparently ghosts can't travel over the internet. Who knew?

I'll try not to send a plasma blast your way. I can't afford another computer screen :embarrassed:

Hubert

Reaction score
You know, you are probably right. I guess, judging only by your posts, you could go either way. But everything about me practically screams male.
The truth is: when I accidentally put "he" instead of "she" when referring to you (except for in my fake article), it's really because even though I know you're female, for some reason I have myself convinced you're male. I think it's because of your avatars, that always seem to have a male character in them. I associate avatars with the actual user, so I think I probably transfer that into your gender, along with the fact that Floyd is kinda a male name...

I still can't over the fact that D'Snowth had been mistaken for female in the past...