1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The ask Jim Lewis thread is now open

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by dwayne1115, Feb 20, 2007.

1. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Hello all of you Muppet fans young and old, It is I Dwayne and i have some wonderfull news. I'm starting the "Ask Jim Lewis Thread" right here.

Now Im going to use the same rules used in the ask Terry Angus Thread if you want to veiw that here is the link

http://forum.muppetcentral.com/showthread.php?t=24215&highlight=terry angus

Now i will try send five qustions to Jim on my days off from work (Mondays& Thursdays) that sometimes change but oh well.

One note to remeber please don't ask about what the muppets may or may not be working on. Cause Jim will not answer any of thouse Qustions so please dont wast your and mine time.
    Now that we got all the rules and such out of the way lets have som FUN!!!!
  2. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

So is the interview with Jim Lewis online? No, that's not a question for Jim Lewis.
  3. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

Okay, I found the thread with the interview, so I would like to askt he first question (for Jim Lewis):

Did the band from Muppets Tonight have a specific name, and did all of it's members have names?
  4. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Hey Jim, I have a question about "Before You Leap."

Was it a concious decision on your part to give Fozzie such a huge portion of the book? Or was it an executive decision?

I for one LOVED seeing Fozzie's name so revelled and respected throughout the book, a great addition.
  5. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

i have two qustions i thought of, one i wonder if he had worte for the new shorts done for the releasse of the muppet Dvd's. i also want to ask about when Rowlf played for i think Grath Brooks on Muppets tonight did Bill just pick Rolwlf up one day and try doing his voice or was there an aduition for Jim and Richarder Muppets.
  6. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Hey, I was wondering who wrote the Muppetisms. They have a Jim Lewis-ian style to them. Was it he?

Thanks for starting the thread, Dwayne, and for answering our questions Jim.
  7. heralde Well-Known Member

This was asked in the Terry thread by Meep so, did you know Richard Hunt and if so, what's your favorite memory?
  8. SarahOnBway Member

Here is my question, I hope I can word it right...

When writing for the Muppets, how do you keep the humor both classic and modern (pop culture-y) and have it intended for all ages? Thanks for answering our questions, Jim, and I love, LOVE, LOVE It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie!!!!!
  9. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

these are greatqustions i will e mail jim tonight
  10. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

alrighty qustions sent people hope to hear somthing soon.
  11. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

You posted the rules from the Terry Angus thread, and said that we should follow these rules, but one of them was that each member would only ask one question before it gets answered, yet you asked two questions. I don't mind you asking two questions, but it might seem unfair to the others that you break your own rule.
  12. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

lol i just realised that and im sorry if you want to trufly know i didnt even semd the qustions i asked
  13. Beauregard Well-Known Member

No problem Dwayne. I have another question? Shall I post it, or wait?
  14. minor muppetz Well-Known Member

So, Dwayne, have you sent the questions to Jim Lewis yet, or are you waiting for there to be ten questions? Of course, Jim Lewis could read this thread and answer them here, without being sent the questions.
  15. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

yea i sent the qustions but still no answers, I will post them as soon as i get them.
  16. Gorgon Heap Active Member

Has there been a conscious effort to change, update, and/or modernize the writing style of the Muppets, and if so, what have these changes entailed and what is your opinion of same?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
  17. BearWithMe New Member

Whatever Happened to Jim Lewis?

It's me. Jim Lewis. Pardon and forgive me for disappearing. Dwayne has done such outstanding job and then I blew it by not responding. I'm blaming it on technology and age: either my computer ate it or I'm just too thick-skulled to post the answers. Pick your favorite. Dwayne and I are working out the details so I'll actually get to these questions in a timely manner. My apologies for the delay.
  18. Ruahnna Well-Known Member

Kermit and Piggy used to seem like squabbling lovebirds--now it's just one long mean joke at Piggy's expense. Why did the official opinion of Kermit and Piggy's relationship change, and who do you believe is responsible this change? (Next time, I'm going to ask if someone can FIX IT!)
  19. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

Cool Jim im working on the qustions tonight so be ready for them
  20. dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

ok i did it right this time and worte well copy and pasted the qustions out on MS word and sent them to Jim. Happy Easter all