The Adventures of The Electric Company

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
The Adventures of The Electric Company!

Chapter 1
The Electric Company Kidnapped

In the Park the nasty Pranksters has an evil Plan to capture of the Electric Company for evil and the powers too! Then Keith heard that something is very wrong! So Keith said "Hey YOU Guyyyyyyys!" while Keith was sitting to the chair in the Electric Diner. Then the Electric Company Appeared and said "What's Wrong Keith!" Said Lisa! Then Keith said to the electric company "You're in danger!" Those Pranksters has evil plan to capture the Electric Company! So! Becarefull!

Then Suddenly Manny one of the nasty pranksters has sneaked with a fishing net and when I give you the signal then throw the net over the electric company! Evil rules the whole neighborhood! Then Suddenly Francine saw the electric Company is coming so get ready to throw the fishing net! "Then What!" Said Manny! "The Power of the Electric Company will be ours!" said Francine. Then I will tied up the Electric Company to the tree said Manny! The Electric Company will be our prisoners! Said Manny!

Then Electric Company sneak into middle of the park! But! Suddenly! Francine said "Now!" throw the net Manny! Then suddenly the fishing net is over the Electric Company! And now The Electric Company is in the cluches of the Pranksters! Then Suddenly the Electric Company screamed "HELP!" Let us go! Pranksters said Lisa!

Manny replied "Never"! You're are our Prisoners Let's go and take the Electric Company with us and no one can save the Electric Company now! Then Manny has some rope and tied up the Electric Company to the tree and without the powers they can't get help! Then Meanwhile in the Electric Diner! Keith's Father said "where is the Electric Company!" I don't know where the Electric Company is! I look everywhere and no sign of the Electric Company!

Then suddenly on the tv montor inside of the Electric diner! Then Keith saw the Electric Company tied up to the tree! Manny said "Surrender your powers or you won't see your beloved Electric Company again!" Then Electric Company said "Don't Surrender Keith!" Then Manny gagged the Electric Company's mouths! Bwahahahahahahaha! I got the Electric Company in our hands! They can't Interfered our plans to take over the Neighborhood! Then the Electric Company muffled "HELP!" No one can save you now! Manny make Sure those Prisoners are tied up tightly so they won't escape!

What do you Think!