The Adventures of Sancho-n-Rusimus Puppet Variety Show

Russ Francis

Reaction score
Track 36 Studios is an animation company that works mainly in motion capture and puppetry. We are launching a new puppet variety show titled "The Adventures of Sancho-n-Rusimus (TAOSNR) that is similar to the variety shows of the 80s and today.

Here are a couple of spots featuring the main puppets:
Sancho's Mirror

The Death Scene

We are also working with a PHd in psycho therapy and will be using the puppets to help create puppet therapy education for therapists and families towards important issues around ADHD, bullying, loss etc.

We will be hosting a booth and performing on stage at Salt Lake City Comic Con Sept 5th-7th 2013. If anyone is attending, we'd love to have you over to our booth!

Russ Francis
http://facebook.com/taosnr

theSHE124

Reaction score
I heard puppetry appeals to the autistic people! Are you guys gonna cover that for your thera-ed? :smirk:

Russ Francis

Reaction score
Definitely,

On the episode list for the first set, we are planning on addressing post traumatic stress, bullying from the bullied and the bullying perspectives ADHD, Autism-spectrum disorders and addiction to name a few.

I heard puppetry appeals to the autistic people! Are you guys gonna cover that for your thera-ed? :smirk:

Lawcachorro7

Reaction score
The great thing about it is that Sancho, in several episodes, will play the part of a psychotherapist AND that I am a licensed clinical therapist. Therefore, making the jump to do therapy-type activities won't be a stretch.