1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The 2012 MC Bells

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by CaseytheMuppet, Nov 28, 2012.

?

Would you be interested in being in this video?

Yes 10 vote(s) 58.8%
No 2 vote(s) 11.8%
Yes, but only if fruitcake is provided 5 vote(s) 29.4%

1. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Floyd!!!!!!!!!!! Get Aniaml AWAY from me pleaseeeeeeeee?
  2. miss kermie Well-Known Member

*Runs from Animal*

:cool:

I'm gonna bum you out with the blues!
    Zoot, play the saddest sax song ever!
  3. Hubert Well-Known Member

*cries and sniffles*

Wah...

*sends :news: to stand by Jaz report that it is raining cats and dogs in hopes that furry animals will fall on her*
  4. miss kermie Well-Known Member

*Gets scratched and bitten*

YOWIE!!!

:batty:
    Count, bore him with his POST COUNT!!!
  5. Hubert Well-Known Member

*sits down, bored, listening to the Count counting my posts*

*in the meantime, sends out [IMG] and company to attack Jaz*
  6. miss kermie Well-Known Member

Oh hey Sweetums! How've you been? How's Robin?

*While talking to Sweetums, Sends :shifty: To eat all his food.*
  7. Plaid Fraggle Well-Known Member

Casey, thanks in advance for dealing with all this craziness. I'll DEF be sendin' you some rockin', ringin' bell footage! Let me know in PM if it doesn't work or something...
  8. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Well, it is a Muppet forum... :laugh:

Thank you! I can't wait! :)
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  9. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I think I'm in for this video...:)
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  10. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Yay! That's GREAT! :)
  11. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

I'm in as well for the video, Casey! I will start seeing the episode this Friday plus videotaping it and oh yeah... Dec. 21st will happen too. My last question is, "Do I ring the bell or keys right after the Fraggles ring their bells?"
  12. CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Tomorrow's the day! Send in your videos this weekend! (If you can) I hope to post the video on Christmas! :)
  13. Slackbot Well-Known Member

Footage sent. Please let me know if you got it. I may send you one more, provided I can finish sewing something in time.
  14. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I'm reading on this article that there used to be a chat where everyone would do this. Should we set something up for that?
    Maybe we can do a Google Hangout, you can have a big group of people on there. Let me know if anyone likes this idea.

What time is the bell ringing happening in Eastern Time?
  15. Slackbot Well-Known Member

Solstice in the eastern US time zone is 6:12 AM. I'll jingle my key ring while waiting for my bus.
  16. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

17. Slackbot Well-Known Member

18. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

I read the article and I am ready. I have the episode, "The Bells of Fraggle Rock" and I will (I am not kidding) start it at 8:38p.m. I am ringing the bell for Jerry Nelson and Jim Henson. Well, I don'r have a real bell, but I have keys or a bell ornament. I will ring them as loud as I can. Plus, tonight I am doing the fottage as well. Whew! This is going to be great!

EDIT - I may to have to ring them earlier like 6:12p.m. Oh that's just perfect! I live in eastern standard time.
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  19. Slackbot Well-Known Member

If you want to be accurate, the solstice happens in the morning, not the evening. 6:12 AM. However, I think anytime on the day itself will do. :)
  20. muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Now that is a problem and I don't want to wake up my parents that early. Thank you for the heads up, but I might ring the bell later than 6:12A.M.