The 1st (and Hopefully Not Last) MC Talent Show 2007

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

So today I was talking to my lovely friend Katie (krazedmuppet) and she said "Hey Barry! What do you think if we could host a talent show on MC?" I loved the idea so I said yes. Now, Katie will be hosting the talent show via YouTube, and I while be the main judge and make sure everyone is fair etc.

Ok, now here is whats goin on, I want everyone to see if it is a good idea or not. So please reply. Here's what we plan to do, everyone is a judge and they will send an email to me or Katie. We plan to start the show in Febuary.

Here are our categories:

1. Original Song/ Composition Sing your hearts out people, send us an mp3 or video of you singing an original song you made up (we dont wanna get sued) No time limit.
  2. Puppetry we have so many talented puppeteers it would be a sin not to have a puppetry section, so send in an original puppet skit. Again, no time limit.
  3. Comedy/ Acting Wanna be the next Brad Pitt? Well here is where you can show off your stuff, write a script, and act your heart out.
  4. Other Stuff This category is basically where you can do whatever, writing, art, anything, even balancing eggs on your head! We dont mind, just dont hurt yourself!
Allright, our rules are simple, Nothing over PG Rating, and Have fun. You wont need to upload the video (or mp3) onto a website like youtube. You just simply send it to me or Katie, with your name, (or username) and where you are from.

So, if anyone is interested, PLEASE POST HERE. We will give you more detail ASAP.

Faylo

Reaction score
Ooh! I'm DEFINITELY interested.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well... I have no way to capture myself doing anything talented (as in I don't have the software or the ability to transfer something from a tape or a DVD onto my computer), besides there's ALWAYS the possibility of pirating and my stuff being stolen so I'm out.

furryredmonster

Reaction score
Great idea! I don't really have any talents, however, so I can't do it.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
FRM you can be a judge. Same for you Snowthy, and dont worry about someone pirating your stuff. You can send pics of art (if you are an artist) to us aswell.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Barry Lee said:
You can send pics of art (if you are an artist) to us aswell.
[/LEFT]
Yeah? Like those M*A*S*H comics I do?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
yep, those would go in the Other category.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooh! I am totally in! This is a brillient beyond brillient idea Barry, and Katie!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Then my M*A*S*H comics are my contribution.

Barry Lee

Reaction score
I'm glad to see everyone is interested, start sending your stuff on Febuary 9th. Well give you more info on sending stuff when we get closer to the start sending date. :smile: