The “What did you do today?” thread

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
I organized my collection of Muppet books (mostly SS books) and realized that I am in serious need of a place to put all of them.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I went shopping with my mom and bought some clothes for my baby and then we went to my aunts house. :smile:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Helped my dad take down a cheap plastic shed, finish a fence and build the base for a new, not cheap, wooden shed.

Bridget

Reaction score
Well, I signed up for a few interesting theatre classes online that I thought would help me practice my acting skills and take my dream career a bit further. I want to prepare for what I want as early as possible, to start making a name for myself ;D!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Even though I drink milk all the time, and have been for years, lately, it's been tasting funky to me for some reason, like it's always spoiled or something... and apparently, I'm the only one who tastes it, no one else seems to think so; so I tried to see if I could find some kind of explanation as to why this is the way it is, and I found out what a major cause of this is.

Apparently I'm pregnant.

I just wish I knew who the mother is.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I woke up, walked and fed Skylar, ate breakfast, went to school, went to my weekly counseling session, met up with a group for one of my classes, came home, ate dinner, and now I'm at my computer, putting off cleaning the bathroom and kitchen before I have to go to bed (work in the morning).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You're still in school? I thought you were past school age.