The “What did you do today?” thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You guys wouldn't believe what I just literally spent the last nearly six and a half hours doing, even if I told you.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seinfeld-watching? What is it! Tell us!
Rearranging all of my favorites on YouTube. Y'know, it'd be nice if there was some kind of feature where we could actually do that, but instead, I basically had to make note of all my favorites, re-order/re-group them to my liking (to make them easier for me to find), unfavorite all of them, then go back and re-favorite all of them, in a slightly different order than before. And actualy, I'm afraid I may actually have to go back and do it all over again, because I see I accidentally favorited a different posting of one particular vid, and left off two or three others that for some reason weren't listed in my browser history.
Never heard of that one either...what is it? :confused:
KGZ is the anacronym for THE KATHY GREENWOOD ZONE, my old fansite for Kathy Greenwood (y'know, another one of those Canadians... :stick_out_tongue:).

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Of course. Why didn't I think that?

I would've liked to spend the day Seinfeld watching, but I have to pack for camp, going in two days, and barely ready. :sigh:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
My grandma went on vacation almost 10 days ago, and she's supposed to be back from her vacation in Germany at some point tomorrow afternoon.

As for me, I am getting ready to go on a vacation of my own soon. My step-parents and my step-brother Buddy are supposed to be here by noon this Thursday, and then as of 1 pm on Friday, I'll be out of town with them to hang out with the rest of my family in Mobridge, SD until at least the 19th of July! Quite a busy time in my life coming up very soon!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Finished finalizing the design for the logo of the webspecial I got coming out this September:

(It was resized to fit in a gadget on the blog)
Actually finalized the logo.

Same color scheme, but I wanted it to look a little more wild and psychedelic.