The “What did you do today?” thread

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hey, with any luck you might get more notice. Never actually heard of zippcast though

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey, with any luck you might get more notice. Never actually heard of zippcast though
That's pretty much the idea, just using it as a vehicle as means for getting a little more exposure.

But yeah, I think I mentioned in another thread, but I've only recently heard about them myself, they're supposed to be an alternative to YouTube, by basically being a clone of the older YT (you can either choose whether you want your profile to look like the original channel design, or the Beta Channel design), but they claim to cater more towards people like myself, who create original content, but receive little notice (and ever since YT screwed up the homepage, my videos have taken a dive in views).
I wish you good luck Snowth. Your videos at your Youtube account are awesome. :big_grin:
Thanks Marty!

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I woke up at about 7:30, walked and fed Skylar, drank a banana/date smoothie for breakfast, surfed the web for a bit, cooked a pizza for lunch, played some Fruit Ninja on my Kindle, and now I'm back online, and am just going to hang out until I have to go to work at 4pm.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Went to the filming of X-Men: Days of Future Past. Got to see some really cool stuff, since we got awesome spots to watch from. We were literally seven feet from the set.

One thing I can tell from this movie is that it's going to be LEGENDARY!

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Went to the filming of X-Men: Days of Future Past. Got to see some really cool stuff, since we got awesome spots to watch from. We were literally seven feet from the set.

One thing I can tell from this movie is that it's going to be LEGENDARY!
How did you get to see them filming? (No, I'm not jealous...)

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
How did you get to see them filming? (No, I'm not jealous...)

We just showed up. Managed to be the only ones FIVE FEET from the set! We got a great view of everything, and made friends with a lot of the extras. Maybe next couple of times we show up at the set we'll be allowed in as guests! (Not getting my hopes up though.)

The set and details were incredible! It's supposed to look like 1970's France, so they had the place decked up pretty cool. :smile: Was a great experience.

mo

Reaction score
made this gif

Yeah...and cats are supposed to be the sadistic ones :/

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Finished finalizing the design for the logo of the webspecial I got coming out this September:

(It was resized to fit in a gadget on the blog)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've got an announcement written about it on Scarblog - in a nutshell, it's going to be a puppet version of KaBLAM!, so I hope it'll turn out well.