The “What did you do today?” thread

Vincent L

Reaction score
Our teacher will also give us evaluation sheets. I'll just give the person a negative comment.

It's midnight now, and I usually sleep at 9:30. Screw that guy.
Good night.

EDIT: ziffeled

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Woke up and had "shredded wheat" for breakfast. Then, I read the next chapter of The LOTR - The Return of the King and now... well I am patiently waiting for the Muppet Christmas Carol DVD.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wouldn't even attempt flying any more since you can't even get on a plane without either getting molested, or having naked pictures taken of you with your clothes on.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I finished up the last of my Christmas shopping. OMG I don't know why I do this to myself every year and wait till the last min!! You'd think the annoying crowds would make me wanna get it done early but nope never happens to me! Now I just gotta wrap and bag! Had a yummy dinner at Ruby Tuesday with my lovey hubby! And now I am planning to do NOTHING for the rest of the night! I might pop in a Muppet movie later though. :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
We JUST put up our christmas tree. and by that I mean it's at least in the stand...

But hey, waiting until the last minute you can get all the super expensive, big, nice trees for half off usually :big_grin:

Vincent L

Reaction score
Then you'll need a super expensive, big, nice house :stick_out_tongue: