Thanksgiving menu

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Ahh, another classic returns. Thanks, Jamie and Phil! I get such a kick out of this one.

Do we have different menus leading up to Christmas, then? (Not different from last year, necessarily -- just different from each other each week.)

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Christmas menus (and Christmas music on Muppet Central Radio) will begin on Friday. The menus will change every few days leading up to New Year's Day.

Luke

Reaction score
Shall we all make the effort to have christmas avatars this year ? I fancy doing one.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
great menu once again! It's such a joy to see a new menu!!!! love the ship...it made me sit there and go back and forth and back and forth for about 5 minutes.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Luke said:
Shall we all make the effort to have christmas avatars this year ? I fancy doing one.

That would be pretty cool to do. I love the menu. This is my first time to see it since I wasn't here to see it last year. This is one of Jamies finests ones I've seen. Well I'm going to get ready to make me some Christmas avatars. See ya'll.

BJC899

Reaction score
It looks amazing.

One of my favorites...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sure Aaron I'll send u one or two or 25 that is if I can get one for every day starting w/ Dec.first.

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Luke said:
This was a good idea! I hope everyone else does a Christmas avatar!

p.s. I love the Thanksgiving menu.

pxlforge

Reaction score
gotta love all the special holiday menus - they are beautiful, You can tell that they are the result of lots of long hours spent lovingly in Flash.