Thanksgiving at Muppet Central

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. It should be a great week for Muppet fans with everything going on. Many of you will be traveling the next few days to be with family and friends. We hope everyone travels safely and has a great holiday.

Check out the Thanksgiving menu which is up on the front page of the site. Once again kudos to Jamie for the great job!

Luke

Reaction score
Now thats what i call a Thanksgiving Menu - well done Jamie, i was totally blown away by it. Love the way the ship moves from person to person, and also all the cute little costumes, AND you got the Turkey. Fantastic stuff !

radionate

Reaction score
Way to go Jamie! Can't wait to see the Christmas stuff!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Fantastic work as always, Jamie! Where on earth did you get those great pictures from? I can't remember any special or anything where they were dressed appropriately for Thanksgiving. Is it from a book maybe?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Great work jamie! that was a surprize!

i think jamie created the costumes on the characters, and a fine job at that!

Zack)Rowlf the Dog.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I'm still waiting to see what might be planed for April Fools.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanx y'all. I'm in Houston visiting with my family. Hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving!

Most of the costumes were drawn. Beaker is exaclty as he appeared in Muppet Treasure Island and Piggy is from a fab picture from Muppet Central's archives (thanks Phillip). Sam's hat was swapped out. The rest had some work done. I'm not completely satisfied with the menu, but these are intended to evolve each year.

This menu kicks off our seasonal menus. Check back next week for details, but there is some really fun stuff coming up. I'm really proud of it. :smile:

Can't wait. The special is only a few days away!