Thanks everyone (puppet pics)

biblebetty

Reaction score
I just wanted to thank everyone that helped me since october. you guys have been great. You were always there when I got into trouble with my puppet building or when I needed a laugh. I showed these pics on my thread "bad mouth" but I wanted everyone to see them and to thank them for there help.

Whale - October thread - alternative night - Jonah & the Whale
Gift Boxes - December thread - Christmas program - "The Greatest Gift"
Cactus & Singers - April thread - Easter program - Ministry Concert

if the singers patterns look familar I build these puppets at a class given by David Penabecker. It was worth every penny. Well tell me that you think?

Thank all of you.
http://www.wlbconline.com/Alice/

biblebetty

Reaction score
Yes I do. I save all my patterns just in case something happens to the orginal and I need to dup it. The Whale, Gifts, & Cactus are origanal patterns created by me. Except for the Mexcian singers those pattern came from a class I took by David Penabecker, boy that was a great class and David was the most patient and nicest guy you will ever want to be taught by. Its expensive and I took the class twice but I learned a lot from him

Bible Betty

ScrapsFlippy

Reaction score
Great work!

Very expressive, nicely finished puppets.

-Scraps

biblebetty

Reaction score
I might be hard to share the Whale I only have two patterns the side view of the whale, and the bottom. I was watching the veggie tales Jonah & the Whale show, and I noticed that the whale they used was actually a sprem whale so I went to a whale web site and had one of our puppeteers draw a large sprem whale. I took it from there. I don't know how much two patterns will help.

Show and Tell

Reaction score
biblebetty said:
I might be hard to share the Whale I only have two patterns the side view of the whale, and the bottom. I was watching the veggie tales Jonah & the Whale show, and I noticed that the whale they used was actually a sprem whale so I went to a whale web site and had one of our puppeteers draw a large sprem whale. I took it from there. I don't know how much two patterns will help.
I guess what I really would need to see is how it works. The mechanics of it. Can you take some pictures of the puppeteers working it? And a good look down the great fishes throut would be helpful.