Terry Angus Ape Puppet on Ebay

Blink

Reaction score
Hello all,

I just thought people might want to check out Terry Angus' new ape puppet that is up for sale on ebay.

I think it is an excellent likeness to the ape charcters from the movies.

What do people think?

- Blink :smile:

dbarrie

Reaction score
This sounds interesting. I met Terry Angus about 20 years ago shortly after Fraggle Rock debuted on CBC. He is the only Muppet performer I've met. He came to visit my school and talk about FR and the Muppets in general. It was cool! I'd like to share the photo we had taken together. Before he visited my mom brought out my Kermit and Fozzie puppets for me to show off that day. The photo has with one hand shaking Angus', with the other inside the Kermit puppet.

Is he still active with the JHC?

OI MuppetFan

Blink

Reaction score
dbarrie said:
This sounds interesting. I met Terry Angus about 20 years ago shortly after Fraggle Rock debuted on CBC. He is the only Muppet performer I've met. He came to visit my school and talk about FR and the Muppets in general. It was cool! I'd like to share the photo we had taken together. Before he visited my mom brought out my Kermit and Fozzie puppets for me to show off that day. The photo has with one hand shaking Angus', with the other inside the Kermit puppet.

Is he still active with the JHC?

OI MuppetFan
Hi dBarrie,

What a cool experience! I'm sure people would love to see the picutre. I know I would! A far as I know, Terry has not been doing much recently with JHC, however he has other projects on the go. He drops a line now and agian in the Puppetry forum. Hey Terry are you out there?

I know that others in the forum have been in touch with Terry recently. Do any of you know what he is up to specifically?

- Blink :smile: