Teenage mayhem S1 E4

ZootxJanice2468

Reaction score
Locked up mayhem
Finally it's here, my fourth story, and just in time for the fourth of July! You might wanna look at my last comment on the third story page, to understand the plot. :flirt:We're off to see the wizard, asta la bye bye!

On a messy bed, in a messy room, an arm reaches from under the covers to grab a ringing phone off of a lamp desk. Rising out of them, it was Clifford, who was looking tired.
"Hello? No way. I'm not working, it's my day off! Even if there was a flood, fire.. what?! We were robbed?! I'll be right down!" It didn't take him long to get down to the crime scene. He tried walking through the police tape, but an officer stopped him.
"Sorry crime scene, no one enters."
"I work here sir."
"You poor *******, it's pretty bad in there, they tore this place right apart." Cliffore was relieved when he was inside,
"Oh thank goodness, you can leave officer. This is just how I left it last night." The police man gave him a glare.
"Son, you sell antiques here, show some pride. The first step into respecting the job, is respecting yourself." Then he walked outside and down a side walk past Floyd Pepper, whistling happily into the shop.
"Good mornin."
"It's 11:56 man."
"Still technically the mornin."
"He's got you there." A guy said fixing the doorknob.
"Who's this cliff?"
"This is a lock smith. He's putting new locks on all the doors, I was robbed."
"Was it you? Looking for an inside job?"
"No. You smart alec goofball." He said playfully punching his arm.
"Okay, I fixed this lock. No one is getting in this door. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go, they broke into my place too."

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Locked up mayhem
Finally it's here, my fourth story, and just in time for the fourth of July! You might wanna look at my last comment on the third story page, to understand the plot. :flirt:We're off to see the wizard, asta la bye bye!

On a messy bed, in a messy room, an arm reaches from under the covers to grab a ringing phone off of a lamp desk. Rising out of them, it was Clifford, who was looking tired.
"Hello? No way. I'm not working, it's my day off! Even if there was a flood, fire.. what?! We were robbed?! I'll be right down!" It didn't take him long to get down to the crime scene. He tried walking through the police tape, but an officer stopped him.
"Sorry crime scene, no one enters."
"I work here sir."
"You poor *******, it's pretty bad in there, they tore this place right apart." Cliffore was relieved when he was inside,
"Oh thank goodness, you can leave officer. This is just how I left it last night." The police man gave him a glare.
"Son, you sell antiques here, show some pride. The first step into respecting the job, is respecting yourself." Then he walked outside and down a side walk past Floyd Pepper, whistling happily into the shop.
"Good mornin."
"It's 11:56 man."
"Still technically the mornin."
"He's got you there." A guy said fixing the doorknob.
"Who's this cliff?"
"This is a lock smith. He's putting new locks on all the doors, I was robbed."
"Was it you? Looking for an inside job?"
"No. You smart alec goofball." He said playfully punching his arm.
"Okay, I fixed this lock. No one is getting in this door. Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go, they broke into my place too."
Poor Clifford! More plz!

ZootxJanice2468

Reaction score
P2
"It looks pretty flimsy to me." Floyd commented.
"Floyd, remember what that guy said?"
"No one is getting in this door." But he did say it, because he was right behind them.
"Sorry, I forgot my tools." Then he left for the last time.
"I think we should test it out." Floyd suggested.
"Allright, we'll test it out." He walked in, closed the door, and pulled the knob.
"Seems pretty good!"
"I stand corrected." Floyd surprisingly said behind him.
"What are you doing in here?!"
"I wanted to test it too."
"Great! Now we're locked inthe freezer!"
"What?! We're trapped?! This is all your fault! We're gonna die! We're gonna die!"
"Calm down." Clifford yelled before slapping him across the face. Floyd slapped back. Clifford slapped back, and as a finale Floyd tackled him to the floor. Standing back up Clifford commented,
"God it's cold."
"Yeah, like Hoth cold." Floyd added.
"Move around, and make more star wars references it helps us stay warm."
"Y'know, if this was a show, we'd probably flash back to our old episodes."
"Yeah, heh heh."
"Heh. Say, do you remember the first time I met Dr. Teeth?"
"Oh yeah. That day must have been eventful for ya."
"Boy was it!"
FLASHBACK
"D-Dr. Teeth?" Floyd stuttered.
"Hey what's up buddy?" Dr. Teeth asked. But Floyd simply just passed out on the floor.
"Man, I can't believe you fainted."
"How about that time I followed him outside?"
FLASHBACK
Floyd was about to flip off of a brick wall, like Dr. Teeth did, but ended up landing flat on his face.
"That was the same time." Clifford added.
"What?"
"That was the same time you met Dr. Teeth."
"So?"
"So, a lot more has happened besides last week."
"Oh yeah? Name something."
"Well... ah! Do you remember the first time we met?"
"Oh yeah."
FLASHBACK
They were in nursery beds next to eachother. They both said,
"Goo."
"Yeah, I can't believe what we looked like back then." Floyd commented before hearing a ding from the other side.
"Hey! It's Mrs. Hilda! She'll help us!" Clifford suggested. (Hilda was the costume designer for TMS in season 1.)
"I thought that old bat would be good for somethin eventually." They pounded on the freezer windows, but she didn't hear them. So instead she took some stuff, including clifford's coat.
"She took my coat! I carry her groceries for her all the time!"
"The weed of crime fairs bit her fruit you old hag!"
"Wow, where have I heard that before?"
FLASHBACK
Toddler floyd was yelling at toddler skeeter.
"The weed of crime fairs bit her fruit you old hag! This is for you." He said holding up a flower, but she smacked it on the ground and ran away crying.
"Yeah. Boy skeeter was cute. Hey ya think there's enough air in here?"
"No."
"Y'know what this reminds me of? The last time we were locked in a freezer, remember?"
FLASHBACK
They were both ten.
"Let's make sure whatever we do, this never happens again."
"Y'know what this reminds me of? The last time we were locked in a freezer, remember?"
FLASHBACK
They were both toddlers.
"Let's make sho whateva we do, this neva happens again."
"Allright but this time, let's make sure whatever we do, this never happens again."
"Hey, how'd we get out those last two times?" Floyd wondered.
"Y'know, I don't remember."
"Me neither weir..." Just then Zoot and Lips landed from above.
"How'd you get in here?!" Clifford asked surprised.
"The metal thing with the knob." Zoot answered.
"It's a door! Don't let it..." Floyd was cut short by the door closing.
"Shut."
"Are we stuck in here?" Lips asked.
"Yep." Clifford responded.
"Cool." Zoot and Lips both said.
"Psst. They're using all of our air." Floyd whispered.
"No they're not." He whispered back. But he looked closely and saw they were breathing heavily, trying to see they're breaths.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
P2
"It looks pretty flimsy to me." Floyd commented.
"Floyd, remember what that guy said?"
"No one is getting in this door." But he did say it, because he was right behind them.
"Sorry, I forgot my tools." Then he left for the last time.
"I think we should test it out." Floyd suggested.
"Allright, we'll test it out." He walked in, closed the door, and pulled the knob.
"Seems pretty good!"
"I stand corrected." Floyd surprisingly said behind him.
"What are you doing in here?!"
"I wanted to test it too."
"Great! Now we're locked inthe freezer!"
"What?! We're trapped?! This is all your fault! We're gonna die! We're gonna die!"
"Calm down." Clifford yelled before slapping him across the face. Floyd slapped back. Clifford slapped back, and as a finale Floyd tackled him to the floor. Standing back up Clifford commented,
"God it's cold."
"Yeah, like Hoth cold." Floyd added.
"Move around, and make more star wars references it helps us stay warm."
"Y'know, if this was a show, we'd probably flash back to our old episodes."
"Yeah, heh heh."
"Heh. Say, do you remember the first time I met Dr. Teeth?"
"Oh yeah. That day must have been eventful for ya."
"Boy was it!"
FLASHBACK
"D-Dr. Teeth?" Floyd stuttered.
"Hey what's up buddy?" Dr. Teeth asked. But Floyd simply just passed out on the floor.
"Man, I can't believe you fainted."
"How about that time I followed him outside?"
FLASHBACK
Floyd was about to flip off of a brick wall, like Dr. Teeth did, but ended up landing flat on his face.
"That was the same time." Clifford added.
"What?"
"That was the same time you met Dr. Teeth."
"So?"
"So, a lot more has happened besides last week."
"Oh yeah? Name something."
"Well... ah! Do you remember the first time we met?"
"Oh yeah."
FLASHBACK
They were in nursery beds next to eachother. They both said,
"Goo."
"Yeah, I can't believe what we looked like back then." Floyd commented before hearing a ding from the other side.
"Hey! It's Mrs. Hilda! She'll help us!" Clifford suggested. (Hilda was the costume designer for TMS in season 1.)
"I thought that old bat would be good for somethin eventually." They pounded on the freezer windows, but she didn't hear them. So instead she took some stuff, including clifford's coat.
"She took my coat! I carry her groceries for her all the time!"
"The weed of crime fairs bit her fruit you old hag!"
"Wow, where have I heard that before?"
FLASHBACK
Toddler floyd was yelling at toddler skeeter.
"The weed of crime fairs bit her fruit you old hag! This is for you." He said holding up a flower, but she smacked it on the ground and ran away crying.
"Yeah. Boy skeeter was cute. Hey ya think there's enough air in here?"
"No."
FLASHBACK
They were both ten.
"Let's make sure whatever we do, this never happens again."
FLASHBACK
They were both toddlers.
"Let's make sho whateva we do, this neva happens again."
"Allright but this time, let's make sure whatever we do, this never happens again."
"Hey, how'd we get out those last two times?" Floyd wondered.
"Y'know, I don't remember."
"Me neither weir..." Just then Zoot and Lips landed from above.
"How'd you get in here?!" Clifford asked surprised.
"The metal thing with the knob." Zoot answered.
"It's a door! Don't let it..." Floyd was cut short by the door closing.
"Shut."
"Are we stuck in here?" Lips asked.
"Yep." Clifford responded.
"Cool." Zoot and Lips both said.
"Psst. They're using all of our air." Floyd whispered.
"No they're not." He whispered back. But he looked closely and saw they were breathing heavily, trying to see they're breaths.
Wow! This is so amazing! More please!