Teenage Mayhem S1 E3

ZootxJanice2468

Reaction score
Got the blues mayhem
Plot: Dr. Teeth is teaching everyone his third step, singing the blues. But Lips doesn't know how, and if he doesn't by the end of the day, Dr. Teeth won't pass him! So Trumbone girl decides to help her (now) boyfriend experience the blues. There might be some crazy antics that occur, but when your working with the young Electric mayhem you get.. (stifle laugh) Excuse me, Teenage Mayhem! Ha ha, (sighs) I'm so funny. Anyway, on with the story! Asta la bye bye!

Back in the lobby,
"All right, Today I'm gonna school ya'll about singing the blues."
"Oh, I know all about singing the blues."
"Well allright, Zoot and Floyd, Why don't ya'll come up , bring your instruments, and give us a bit?" They got up and played a blues sting,
"I get in trouble, like all the time, it ain't my fault, I got a right to rhyme." Floyd sang,
"My problem is, I get criticized, they call me a hippie, But their absolutely right." Zoot sang,
"Meep meep meep meep meep, meep meep meep meep, meep meep meep meep meep, meep meep meep meep meep meep." Everyone looked at Beaker with their mouths open,
"Beakie! Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?!"
"Meep meep meep meep!"
"Don't you use that tone at me!"
"Meep. Meep. Meep."
"Oh yeah? Well, meep meep meep!" Looking angry Beaker slapped him across the face,
"Hey! You can't use those words! Only I can use those words!" Beaker said in english for the first time. They both growled at eachother, before fighting eachother in a dust cloud. It took everyone to pull them apart.
"Hey man and man cut it out!" They stood facing away from eachother saying,
"Fine."
"Meep."
"Allright, Lips let's hear you take a verse."
"I had a nice weekend, went swimming in the pool, jumping off the high board, it was really really cool."
"Hold up man. What was that?" The doctor interrupted.
"Well that was the blues, right?"
"Nah man that wasn't no blues. The blues is when you sing about the bad times you've ever had."
"Well, since I've had no bad times, I guess I won't be singing the blues."
"Oh, yeah, well that's a little problem 'cause If you don't sing the blues by the end of the day, I'm gonna have to keep ya on this step until ya pass."
"What?!"
"Isn't there some way he'll be able to sing the blues? How about if we give him some bad memories?" Trumbone girl asked,
"Well, If he can make a blues song out of them by the end of the day, then indeed he passes."
"Well, I'll be happy to make this his worst day ever!"
"Wait, what?!"
"Oh, don't worry sweetie, this will be good for ya." She got a little creepier as a red light was surrounding her,
"Because I care about you too much to not let you pass this step. And I will make this your worst day ever whether you like it or not. And remember to.." She suddenly got cheerier,
"Try to have fun! (giggle)"
"Yeah, well good luck." the doctor wished them.
"All right Lips. We're gonna go through a series of things that might scar you, but you could put into your song."
"Okay, what's the first thing?"
"Follow me." She eagerly took his hand and ran up to the rooftop.
"Okay Lips, I want ya to climb up to the top of this high board with me."
"Allright babe." When they were at the top she instructed him,
"Okay now I want you to jump off and land belly flop into the pool."
"Oh, are you sure?"
"Trust me." She said before giving him a quick peck. Then in an instant he jumped off the board. He was going down so fast, he was lighted on fire! Luckily he fell in the water, well sort of. He splat down on the water like it was solid concrete. But he sinked. Trumbone girl helped him out of the water.
"So, ya sad?"
"Nah man, that was awesome!"
"(Sigh) well, let's move on to round two. Guys! Get ready!"
"Wait, what do they need to get ready for?"
"Get ready for.. The shower of slime!" Floyd, Zoot, Janice, Animal, Skeeter, Scooter, Bunsen and Beaker poured buckets of slime on Lips.
"That.. was... Awesome! Dudes where did you get that slime!"
"We like, ordered it from "Nickelodeon" three days ago. We didn't think we ordered that much. We still have eighteen buckets left, fer sure!" Janice spoke up.
"Wait you enjoyed that?" Trumbone girl asked.
"Yeah I did." Trumbone girl smacked her forehead,
"All right, go take a shower, and we'll move on to step three, which you have to pass by the end of the day. So please don't enjoy this round!"
"Sorry."
LATER...
"All right Trumbone girl, I'm ready for the next lesson. Hello?" Just then Scooter and Beaker came walking in with, a chalkboard, chalk, a plate, and a fork.
"Hey guys, what are you doin with those?"
"We're your next round. Originally Bunsen and Beaker were going to do it, but they're still arguing. Well, here we go." They started making noise in rhythm. Lips thought this could use some music, so he pulled out his trumpet and played along with them. Trumbone girl walked in looking mad,
"Dude! You were supposed to be annoyed by these noises!"
"I'm sorry but, I've never been sad, and I never will. If I don't pass Dr. Teeth's step, then so be it."
"Umm, This is getting awkward so we'll just go."
"Meep meep."
"Look, why are you so happy?"
"I guess, being with you makes me happier than anything." She got a light bulb over her head when she was thinking,
"Thats it! I'll just pretend to break up with him, so he'll have a bad memory!" Talking aloud she said,
"Lips I don't want to go out with you." In a second he looked really glum.
"So are you sad now?" He responded by blowing some beginning blues notes in a blue background, in fact everything was blue, he was joined by Floyd, Janice, and Zoot.
"No one to talk with
All by myself
No one to talk with
But I'm happy on the shelf
Ain't misbehavin
Savin my love for you
Shababadaboo.
I know for certain
The one I love
I'm through with flirtin
It's just you I'm thinkin of
Ain't misbehavin
Savin my love for you
Like Jack Horner
In the corner
Don't go nowhere
What do I care?
Your kisses are worth waitin for
Believe me.
I don't stay out late
Don't care to go
I'm home about eight
Just me and my radio
Ain't misbehavin
Savin my love for you."
Dr. Teeth who was watching the whole time, clapped.
"Lips my boy, if that wasn't blues then I don't know what is."
"Wait, does that mean I pass?"
"Hmm, Absolutely." Everyone cheered for him. He ran up to Trumbone girl.
"Thanks for pretending."
"You knew?"
"Yeah, I knew you wouldn't break up with me after a day. Thanks for making me do those first three rounds."
"Uhh, no problem." Bunsen and Beaker were still turning their backs away from eachother.
"Oh for pete sakes! Guys stop arguing! Bunsen, he means the world to you and you know that! Beaker, he means the world to you and you know that! Now will you guys just make up?" They both thought for a second and just shrugged and hugged. The night happily ended with everyone pouring some more slime on the blondie couple.

fictionalnice

Reaction score
That was so cute! I always loved Lips! they didn't show him enough!:cool:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
OHHHH! The song, "Ain't Misbehavin' made my night. Thanks!

ZootxJanice2468

Reaction score
No probs, I don't know why, but I always thought of that song as a blues song.