Teen SNL:Steve Martin

kathy26

Reaction score
hi folks i started a project called Teen SNL Saturday Night Live for Teens that i started in January 2011 here is one of the shows i made hope you like it

Teen SNL:Steve Martin

Cold Opening:Bieber Fever
Lisa and Christina decide to arm wrestling is the best way to resolve who gets to keep the JUSTIN BIEBER poster.
Lisa and Christina say LFNY

Gameshow:Go Ask Your Mother
Steve Martin hosts a new game show on the Nickelodeon Network called "Go Ask Your Mother!"
Kianna,Christina,and Lisa play the contestants and Josh plays Steve's Son

Sketch:Hurts So Good
During couples therapy, two lovers (Steve Martin and Kianna) describe pain

Sketch:Rosebud
Steve played an old drifter looking for a waitress named Rosebud (Kianna). Shane and Jack play patrons at the diner Rosebud works at.

Musicial Sketch: Detergent & Dreams
While doing laundry at an empty laundry mat, Kianna sings a song about loneliness and the spin cycle.

Sketch:Meet The Gates
Steven takes his college sweetheart (Lisa) home to meet his family, including an in continent grandfather (Steve Martin) and his vampire loving brother (Kyle), and his parents (Chelsea & Ryan) who break into song at any excuse.

Sketch:Cheese 101
Steve Martin teaches a group of honor students everything and nothing about cheese.

Sketch:Retired At 16
While meeting with his agent, Kyle tries to convince his agent (Steve Martin) that he's ready to quit Hollywood.

Closing Sketch:Judge Heard's Court Room
In a court room, Judge Heard (Josh) reviews the domestic dispute between Mary (Chelsea) and David (Denzel). Steve Martin comes in at the end of the sketch as a character witness.

i'm looking for volunteers if you interested go to my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1567897767 my son is the co founder for this site and also tell me what you think of this project?