Target has "representing the Street" Men's T-Shirts!

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
... I should have explained, I guess... they're ready to party because they're holding cake, and have party hats on.
ah ic well that makes sence I guess...are you serious though that seems so silly lol:smile: :confused:

Kevin the Frog

Reaction score
I have this "represent" shirt. I think I got it at Kohls a few months ago. Or maybe my wife bought it for me from Target, I can't remember. Kohls did have some neat sesame shirts, but I think they were all XL . . . it's been a while. It's a very cool shirt. I think they are just trying to market to us older folks who still love Sesame Street, but want to kind of look cool at the same time.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Actually... someone point'd this out to me.. and i just happen to be wearing it today... The Green Oscar shirt at Wal-Mart doesn't have slang on it... it says S is for Scram... and the artwork is the same thats on the Old School disc i believe. Its sweet!

I too agree tho... if they used only slang then thats not cool... BUT i think they did it because it makes sense. Even if there was a shirt witht he SS sign and something written like this is my turf.. then that would kinda be funny... i think i should bring that up with a shirt company lol

Big Bird Fan

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
it'd be like have a guy smiley shirt and it saying no fat chicks or something stupid like that.:eek:
LOL! That just cracks me up imaging that. I hope you don't mind, but I've added that to my signature.

I agree with everyone else that slang is lame. Unfortunately there's been plenty of kids shows that use it to be cool. If anyone ever saw the Sailor Moon dub, you know what I'm talking about. Thankfully the slang hasn't gone from the shirt to the show. Can you imagine if Elmo starting saying "The alphabet is the bomb!" *shudder*

I really wish they'd make some SS shirts for women. It seems guys get all the good stuff.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Oh please! You girls are the lucky ones... they dont make guy shirts with Fraggles on them.

And Wal-mart has had quite the bunch of SS female cloths. My ex has a good bunch. Pink pants with cookie's face, theres also a gray/blueish with elmos that she doesn't have... BB tank top, Oscar Tank Top... i'm not going on n on but theres alot... try ebay.

American Glory also had alot of Kermit, and SS shirts.. but i dunno if they all went outta buisness.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Big Bird Fan said:
LOL! That just cracks me up imaging that. I hope you don't mind, but I've added that to my signature.

I agree with everyone else that slang is lame. Unfortunately there's been plenty of kids shows that use it to be cool. If anyone ever saw the Sailor Moon dub, you know what I'm talking about. Thankfully the slang hasn't gone from the shirt to the show. Can you imagine if Elmo starting saying "The alphabet is the bomb!" *shudder*

I really wish they'd make some SS shirts for women. It seems guys get all the good stuff.
I don't mind one bit infact I'm quite flatterd lol!
And yes I'm quite shocked that Elmo hasn't said anything like that considering Kevin Clashes other characters who usually are very hip and trendy.
And I have to dissagree go to hot topic and you'll see lots of great sesame, fraggle, muppet and other henson thing sonly for girls. Me being so small I can fit into most of them unles they have frills on them then I refuse to buy them.

Squidward

Reaction score
I bought a shirt at Wal-Mart a few months back that has Bert just standing there, smiling and it says "Talk Nerdy To Me." I thought that was pretty funny. They also had the Oscar "S is for Scram" one, so I had to make a double purchase. :wink:

Kiki

Reaction score
Sounds pretty groovy, that mens SS top, but of coarse, I'm a chick.

They realese quite a lot of SS tees here for women, in shops like Myer and Target and Big W. They don't sell any Muppet or Fraggle Rock ones tees though (in fact here thay don't sell any Fraggley stuff which is a bummer :mad: ) so I haveta order my Muppet and Fraggle tops from America...

Big Bird Fan

Reaction score
CoOKiE said:
Oh please! You girls are the lucky ones... they dont make guy shirts with Fraggles on them.

And Wal-mart has had quite the bunch of SS female cloths. My ex has a good bunch. Pink pants with cookie's face, theres also a gray/blueish with elmos that she doesn't have... BB tank top, Oscar Tank Top... i'm not going on n on but theres alot... try ebay.

American Glory also had alot of Kermit, and SS shirts.. but i dunno if they all went outta buisness.
I didn't know anyone made Fraggle shirts anymore and I never shop at Wal-Mart. I don't go shopping for clothing very often, but whenever I do I see nothing good in the women's section, (in regards to shirts with characters on them) but when I venture over to the mens, they seem to get the good shirts.

Obviously I'm missing something based on all your replies. Next time I go shopping I'll have to be more observant.

travellingpat

Reaction score
I got it for Christmas today and am wearing it right now

its awesome!!!!!!