Target has "representing the Street" Men's T-Shirts!

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Hey, just letting everyone know that theres an 80s style art of (left to right by memory) Grover, Cookie, Big Bird, Bert n Ernie... and text saying "Representing the Street" In a dark blue/navey blue shirt... unfourtinitly they only had XL at my Target.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
am I the only one who hates that they put stupid hip hop terms on sesame street shirts to try and make them look trendy as if the characters themselves couldn't sell a shirt to a fan..gimmie a break.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I think it's kinda cool.....

but I can see where it would be annoying, I think it's kinda clever.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
sarah_yzma said:
I think it's kinda cool.....

but I can see where it would be annoying, I think it's kinda clever.
it's not so much that it's even hip hopish any term at all kinda bugs me I just want a sesame street shirt without anything besides a photo of the character or characters...I don't mind the name of the sesame logo but anything else really bothers me.
It's like they feel it's to childish and buy making the shirts very trendy they think thats the only way it will sell.
My favorite shirt is an iron on transfer shirt from hot topic of Oscar all it says is Grouch!! on it and thats fine because he is lol:grouchy:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
There's a men's shirt of Ernie and Bert at K-Mart that says something like "Ready to Party" ... almost bought it, but it's not in my size.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It's great that they have the shirt! But yeah the "representing" thing has become stale.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Super Scooter said:
There's a men's shirt of Ernie and Bert at K-Mart that says something like "Ready to Party" ... almost bought it, but it's not in my size.
see that's exactly what I'm talking about..why are they ready to party?
seriously that makes no sence...it'd be like have a guy smiley shirt and it saying no fat chicks or something stupid like that.:eek:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
see that's exactly what I'm talking about..why are they ready to party?
seriously that makes no sence...it'd be like have a guy smiley shirt and it saying no fat chicks or something stupid like that.:eek:
... I should have explained, I guess... they're ready to party because they're holding cake, and have party hats on.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Sounds like a party to me!

Rock on, my puppet friends!