Tape Trading and Transfering

Rosewood

Reaction score
Available SS copies for Trading and Transfering

I have the ability to transfer legally copied VHS tapes of SS to DVD. I know that not everyone out there has this capability, and VHS tapes have a life-span of only so long, so getting them transfered to DVD could help avoid their degradation from repeated usage. I would be glad to offer my services of transfering tapes of SS to DVD disk, FREE OF CHARGE, and would even be wiling to provide the disk! All I would ask for trade in return is to be allowed to make a 2nd disc copy of the tape, to keep for myself, and for the necessary postage to return the tape and disk to you.

If you happen to be fortunate enough not to need this service, but would still be interested in trading, episode for episode, please contact my email address of rosejaneh2o@hotmail.com (note. the "o" in h2o is the leter o,not zero). I also do compilations, if you would be interested. And for anyone who would be interested in obtaining copies of "Elmo's World", I have a TON of episodes of it that I would be glad to get rid of for some old SS copies! :smile: