Talking Muppet Greeting Cards In The UK

dmx10101

Reaction score
"I've seen them but rather exspensive (price £4.99"
How much is that in the USA?

Luke

Reaction score
LOL - this shows how bad my longterm memory is doesn't it? Well at least i got the yay right for Kermit. Thought it was Piggy you had seen Warrick - LOL !

I think in U.S dollars these would be $10 each. The dollar is very weak against the pound right now, a year ago that would have only been $7.50.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,
Ive GOT Kermit. Ive seen Piggy, and today Animal (Which I now plan on getting!)

The Animal and Kermit images are so cool and colorful, Whereas the Piggy one is just all pink.
Animal sounds alot like Frank at the beggining of the message, But then a little less at the end.

:smile: :halo: :mad:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hi Warrick yes its me Chris, aint been on here for ages. My two locl Clintons still have loads of each left, but as pointed out £4.99 is a lot, I think with todays exchange rates it works out approx $9-10 each? I can pick them up if anyone wants them, be glad to swp them if anyone can get the Red, Gobo or Doozers by Sababa. :smirk:

Luke

Reaction score
My girfriend picked up a set for me this morning at Bluewater. She said they had a few Piggy's and a Kermit left. I might take em back though, they are very expensive for what they are. Animal is cool though. I'd be up for swaps or something as well, i'm still in need of a few of the action figures (Regular Rizzo especially) if there are certain ones people want.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
I Just got mine today and I was right they are £4.99 each :smirk: (expensive for what they are) Nevertheless they are are great :big_grin:

For anyone who wants to look here's the cards I scaned - hope you like them : click to view

dmx10101

Reaction score
MuppetDanny said:
I Just got mine today and I was right they are £4.99 each :smirk: (expensive for what they are) Nevertheless they are are great :big_grin:

For anyone who wants to look here's the cards I scaned - hope you like them : click to view
Thanks for the scans, I really like the Kermit one.

Iggy35

Reaction score
I bought my girlfriend an Animal card for valentines day.
Love you mwuuaahhh,.. Love you mwuuaahhh,.. Animal love you!
I had the kids running round the house squeeling it for days lol

IGGY35